KeepCalling.com guarantees 100% transaction security and satisfaction.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) July 31, 2014
KeepCalling.com has great news for everyone calling to Kenya and Romania on a regular basis. The international calling website now offers more affordable monthly plans for these destinations to suit every need. What is more, the Voice Credit rate for Romanian landlines has decreased as well. All these novelties are already available on KeepCalling.com.
The good news for people calling family and friends in Kenya is a 20% rate decrease for Kenya 500, which offers 500 minutes to both landlines and mobiles in Kenya. The new rate of this plan is $39.99/month instead of $49.99/month, which brings about a rate of only 8¢/min from an initial 10¢/min.
The monthly plans for Romania also come with exciting news. The prices for Romania 500 and Romania 1000 have decreased significantly.
1. Romania 500, offering 500 minutes to landlines and mobiles in Romania, used to cost $9.49/month, which offered a rate of 1.9¢/min, but customers now pay only $7.49 for it, therefore 1.5¢/min.
2. After its cost was $18.99/month, Romania 1000 is now only $14.99/month.
Furthermore, the Voice Credit rate for calling Romanian landlines is now lower as well: 0.8¢/min following a 20% decrease from 1¢/min.
Minutes offered by Voice Credit and monthly plans can be used:
1. from any phone without an Internet connection, through the use of local access numbers;
2. from any computer with an Internet connection through the Web Call application;
3. from any smartphone, as KeepCalling.com offers a free app, for both iOS and Android devices, called KeepCalling. By using the free app, customers can make calls by using their phone contacts as long as they are saved in international format.
Beside Voice Credit and monthly plans, KeepCalling.com also offers Mobile Recharge and Virtual Numbers. Mobile Recharge is a service through which customers can recharge phones anywhere in the world. The process is fast and secure and the credit reaches its destination instantly. With over 300 operators from more than 100 countries, KeepCalling.com can satisfy every need of international mobile recharge.
Virtual Number is a service through which customers can get an unlimited number of calls for a very low monthly fee. The advantage is that anyone calling the customers’ Virtual Number will only pay the regular rate of a local call.
KeepCalling.com guarantees 100% transaction security and satisfaction. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal. Moreover, payment is available in several currencies: US, Australian or Canadian Dollars, plus British Pounds and Euros. The payment security system is known as very strong.
KeepCalling.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses each month, with a focus on customer satisfaction. In 2013, Inc Magazine listed KeepCalling as the 16th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry.