Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) July 30, 2014
This summer, The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. is inviting guests to join efforts to give back to the community with the launch of their Do Good, Feel Good package. The package benefits the hotel’s long-time community partner, the nationally-recognized DC Central Kitchen, and supports the organization’s mission of using food as a tool to strengthen bodies, empower minds and build communities. Guests are invited to participate in an exclusive, behind-the-scenes tour of DC Central Kitchen’s impressive operation, with a unique opportunity to volunteer afterwards – an experience that typically must be reserved months in advance.
Available through October 6, 2014, the Washington, D.C. hotel package includes guest room or suite accommodations, breakfast for two in the hotel’s restaurant, and complimentary access to the 100 square-foot Sports Club/LA fitness complex. Other benefits in the package include a special “Better For You Brownies” welcome amenity prepared by DC Central Kitchen and its Healthy Corners program and complimentary transportation to and from DC Central Kitchen. As a thank you for choosing the Do Good, Feel Good package, The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. will also make a donation of $100 to DC Central Kitchen in the guest’s name.
Do Good, Feel Good Package
Available through October 6, 2014
Starting at $309 USD per night
Package must be booked 48 hours in advance
- Overnight accommodations in a guest room or suite
- Complimentary breakfast for two in restaurant or through in-room dining
- Complimentary valet parking
- Complimentary access to Sports Club/LA
- “Better For You Brownies” welcome amenity prepared by DC Central Kitchen and its Healthy Corners program
- A VIP tour of DC Central Kitchen – America’s leader in reducing hunger. Afterwards, give back to the community by helping DC Central Kitchen transform donated food into a balanced and nutritious meal for those in need. Includes complimentary transportation to and from DC Central Kitchen.
- As a thank you for choosing the Do Good, Feel Good package, The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DC will make a donation of $100 to DC Central Kitchen in your name
For more information or reservations for The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C., please call the hotel directly at (202) 835-0500 or visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/washingtondc.
For more information on DC Central Kitchen, please visit http://www.dccentralkitchen.org.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 86 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, an award that originated in 1987. Its purpose is to promote the awareness of quality excellence, recognize quality achievements of companies and publicize successful quality strategies. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company won the award in 1992 and 1999. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company web site at http://www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MAR).