Business Intelligence: Technology and Market Trends
Albany, NY (PRWEB) July 30, 2014
This Strategic Focus report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the business intelligence market. The report outlines the evolution of business intelligence technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the business intelligence segment.
View Full Report With Complete TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/strategic-focus-report-business-intelligence-technology-and-market-trends-report.html.
- The BI market is going through a transformational phase where vendors are looking to develop analytical tools for broader market usage rather than just for power users.
- According to Kable, BI vendors are striving to enhance the functionality of their mobile BI solutions so that they do not appear to be an extended version of their desktop solutions.
- According to Kable’s market share data, the top 10 BI vendors constitute a significant share of the total BI market, contributing 84.7% of total BI market revenues in 2012, with this share maintained in 2013 as well
This Strategic Focus report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the business intelligence market. The report outlines the evolution of business intelligence technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kable’s view of the revenue opportunities in the business intelligence market through to 2018, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the business intelligence segment.
This product covers the latest trends in the business intelligence market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the business intelligence domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the business intelligence market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the business intelligence market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of business intelligence solutions.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the business intelligence market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The report also covers the primary findings from Kable’s view of revenue opportunities in the business intelligence market through to 2018, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector and size band.
- An identification of enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to business intelligence.
Browse More Market Research Reports at: https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468.
Reasons To Buy:
- Helps the reader to understand the business intelligence market landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the business intelligence segment.
- The report will provide an assessment of business intelligence vendors and their relative performance in the business intelligence market.
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date report providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the business intelligence market from 2014 to 2018, spanning four technology segments, six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable’s in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the business intelligence segment and its sub categories.
IT Business Confidence Report Q3 2014
IT Business Confidence Report Q3 2014” is a new report that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and consumer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the IT industry. This report also examines executive opinion about the current and future state of the economy and its retrospective effect on the industry. Furthermore, it analyzes the likely effect of supplier price changes, sales performance, and staff headcount within the industry over the next quarter. In addition, it provides an overview of the key priorities, threats, and opportunities for the global IT industry over the next quarter. Moreover, this report provides a comparative analysis of survey results with Q1 2014 and Q4 2013 results, wherever applicable. Browse Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/it-business-confidence-report-q3-2014-report.html.
- Overall, 47% of IT respondents state that they are operating in a stable economic environment, while 27% state that the current economic conditions are favorable
- The majority of respondents anticipate a positive change in company and industry growth prospects over the next quarter
- Compared to Q1 2014, projected staff head count and sales growth are lower in Asia-Pacific in Q3 2014
- Protecting and growing market share, and customer retention are the most preferred priorities by IT industry executives operating across all regions
Current Environment and Future Outlook for Cloud Computing
“Current environment and future outlook for cloud computing” is a new report that analyzes current environment and future outlook for cloud computing which includes cloud computing usage levels, key drivers, and currently employed cloud computing types. This report also examines currently used cloud computing services and identifies those which are planned for implementation in the next 12 months. Furthermore, it highlights key barriers for implementing cloud computing services, cloud computing share in annual procurement budget and expected cloud computing budget spending pattern for 2014–2015. Browse Full Report with TOC at: http://www.researchmoz.us/current-environment-and-future-outlook-for-cloud-computing-report.html.
- Flexibility in terms of IT capacity and increased connectivity within organizations are driving the usage of cloud computing
- SaaS is the most used cloud computing type within organizations
- The highest percentage of executives foresee implementation of data backup and software application hosting in the next 12 months
- 16.6% of the overall procurement budget is spent for cloud computing
ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Toll Free: 866-997-4948