Beside Voice Credit and monthly plans, SunaRomania.com also offers Mobile Recharge.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) August 01, 2014
SunaRomania.com has great news for everyone making calls to Romania on a regular basis. The international calling website now offers more affordable monthly plans for this destination to suit every need. Furthermore, the Voice Credit rate for Romanian mobiles has decreased as well. All these novelties are already available on SunaRomania.com.
The monthly plans for Romania now allow anyone to call home more often, as the prices for Romania 500 and Romania 1000 have decreased significantly.
1. Romania 500, offering 500 minutes to landlines and mobiles in Romania, used to cost $9.49/month, which offered a rate of 1.9¢/min, but customers now pay only $7.49/month for it, therefore 1.5¢/min.
2. After its cost was $18.99/month, Romania 1000 is now only $14.99/month.
Furthermore, the Voice Credit rate for calling Romanian mobiles is now lower as well: 3.9¢/min following a 20% decrease from 5.9¢/min. The rate for landlines is only 1.5¢/min, while the cost of an SMS is 12¢.
Minutes offered by Voice Credit and monthly plans can be used:
1. from any phone without an Internet connection, through the use of local access numbers;
2. from any computer with an Internet connection through the Web Call application;
3. from any smartphone, as SunaRomania.com offers a free app, for both iOS and Android devices, called KeepCalling. By using the free app, customers can make calls by using their phone contacts as long as they are saved in international format.
Beside Voice Credit and monthly plans, SunaRomania.com also offers Mobile Recharge. Mobile Recharge is a service through which customers can recharge phones anywhere in the world. The process is fast and secure and the credit reaches its destination instantly. With over 300 operators from more than 100 countries, SunaRomania.com can satisfy every need of international mobile recharge.
SunaRomania.com guarantees 100% transaction security and satisfaction. All major payment methods are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal. Moreover, payment is available in several currencies: US, Australian or Canadian Dollars, plus British Pounds and Euros. The payment security system is known as very strong.
Customers describe the service as easy-to-use, reliable and fast. One customer describes the service as “affordable and reliable”, while another one says, “I think you guys are doing an awesome job with your phone card service.”
SunaRomania.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and businesses each month, with a focus on customer satisfaction. In 2013, Inc Magazine listed KeepCalling as the 16th fastest growing company in the telecommunications industry.