Enterprise Mobility Market Examined in New Report by Kable Published at MarketPublishers.com

New cutting-edge research report “Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise Mobility: Technology and market trends” worked out by Kable is now available at MarketPublishers.com.

  • Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInEmail a friend
TD The Market Publishers Ltd

London, UK (PRWEB) July 30, 2014

At present, enterprise mobility tends to attract more and more attention from various enterprises across the globe, mainly driven by the advantages it provides such as improved productivity and operational efficiency. Ongoing advancements of the smart phones and tablets industries are followed by innovations relating to a wide range of wearable devices including, among others, glasses, smart watches, medical wearables, 3D motion trackers.

In 2012, the top ten vendors made a contribution of around 35.7% to the total enterprise mobility market. Furthermore, this figure increased by 1.3% YoY and in 2013 was equivalent to 37%.

New cutting-edge research report “Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise Mobility: Technology and market trends” worked out by Kable is now available at MarketPublishers.com.

Report Details:

Title: Strategic Focus Report - Enterprise Mobility: Technology and market trends
Published: July, 2014
Pages: 34
Price: US$ 2,995.00
http://marketpublishers.com/report/it_services/strategic-focus-report-enterprise-mobility-technology-n-market-trends.html

The report gives a detailed analysis of the enterprise mobility market, thoroughly examines the key market growth limiters and drivers, covers the prevailing market development trends and also touches upon the most significant industry related issues. Moreover, the research study traces the historical development of the enterprise mobility technologies, delves into the competitive landscape and points out the best performing vendors in the marketplace. The report provides a holistic view of the market growth challenges and opportunities, presents a comprehensive market assessment by geography, technology, size band and sector. It identifies and discusses enterprises’ investment priorities in the enterprise mobility sector and also offers market forecasts through 2018.

Reasons to Buy:

  •     Gain a better understanding of the enterprise mobility market landscape.
  •     Become abreast of the most recent industry developments and trends.
  •     Get a clear idea of the main factors shaping the enterprise mobility market.
  •     Lear who stands where in the market and identify the strongest vendors.
  •     Obtain access to a set of top-level data (historical, present and forecast) on the performance of the enterprise mobility market.
  •     Receive a detailed breakdown of the most promising market opportunities.

More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Kable page.


Contact

Follow us on: Contact's Google Plus