The Schooner Strategies team serves as a client’s extended staff, and brings a combined source of dynamic talent to boost clients’ profits and gain industry-wide recognition.
Annapolis, MD, and Altoona, PA (PRWEB) July 31, 2014
Schooner Strategies, an Annapolis, Maryland-based national consulting firm that specializes in business development and marketing communications, has opened a second location in Altoona, PA, to expand its growing business. The new office is located at 5410 6th Avenue, Suite 1, Altoona, PA 16602.
Schooner Strategies, formerly known as Schooner Healthcare Services, was founded in 2007 by Garry Carneal, JD, MA, a notable quality, legal and business development expert with a track record for helping trade associations, accreditation organizations, and other health-related businesses scale-up nationally. The company has helped health care and related companies gain traction in growing their business over the past seven years.
“One of our strategic goals for growth has been to establish a Pennsylvania presence,” says Garry Carneal, CEO of Schooner Strategies. “With some of our clients located nearby, and valuable team members living in the area, Altoona was an ideal location for our expansion.”
According to Angie Yasulitis, Schooner Strategies’ vice president and Altoona native, “Schooner can provide the staff and support to help all types of organizations get noticed through advanced methods of communications and engage their targeted customer base.” Yasulitis says the town of Altoona has a contagious community pride and is small-business friendly.
Schooner Strategies has a track record for:
- Business Development and Growth Planning. Lead generation and development, database management, event staffing and sales presentations.
- Marketing and Sales. Reaching the right audience with the most effective tools to result in increased sales.
- Communications, Branding and Media Outreach. On a broad scale, ensuring consistent messaging that reflects a company’s values and goals, and differentiates them from the competition. Also provide narrower, targeted strategies that include relationship-building between executives and local and national government officials, the media, and other core constituencies.
- Website Development with Optimum Search Capabilities. In-house design and build capabilities using state-of-the-art platforms to achieve maximum SEO and functionality to fit the client’s needs.
- Organization Management. Providing full-service support to nonprofits and for profits.
- Government Relations and Legal Support. Staff with decades of experience working with state and national regulators and lawmakers.
- Research and Industry Surveys. From soup to nuts – data gathering, analysis, report publishing and promotion.
- Incubator for Start-Up Organizations. No start up is too small.
- Webinar Production, Event Staffing, Conference Hosting. Experienced staff can facilitate any function – from virtual to face-to-face.
“AprilAge recently enlisted Schooner’s services as we expand into U.S. insurance and human resources markets, specifically in the Philadelphia region,” says Alexandra Brown, AprilAge co-founder and CEO. “The Schooner team has helped us reach key contacts in the area and is making a distinct and measurable impact on our business strategy.” AprilAge’s visualization software, APRIL®, provides a proven patient engagement tool to complement health and lifestyle education, wellness programs and products for smoking cessation, nutrition and weight control, obesity management, skin care and sun safety.
The Schooner Strategies team serves as a client’s extended staff, and brings a combined source of dynamic talent to boost clients’ profits and gain industry-wide recognition. For a free “fact find” and business development assessment, contact Angie Yasulitis at (814) 312-8876 or info(at)schoonerstrategies(dot)com. For more information about Schooner Strategies’ offerings, visit http://www.schoonerstrategies.com.
# # #
About Schooner Strategies – http://www.schoonerstrategies.com
Founded in 2007, Schooner Strategies, dba Schooner Healthcare Services, is a national business development and marketing communications firm that utilizes the latest technology and engagement trends to position its clients as leaders in their industry or market. Serving as an extension of their staff, Schooner arms companies and organizations with the tools, resources and industry knowledge to maximize their exposure and keep them on course. With a solid track record of generating dynamic business growth for its clients, the Schooner team creates company brands and promotes real growth without the high costs of a public relations firm or a large internal sales force. Schooner works with clients to develop a rich and clear storyline with succinct message points that explain why a company and its products are the best-in-breed solution. Schooner provides the ideas, tactics and resources to conduct original research, gather vital industry-specific data and acquire important market intelligence and trends information.