The new feature is a great way for customers to see how far we’ve come. It shows how E-Complish strives to innovate, making payments easier, more secure, and more convenient.
Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) July 30, 2014
Announcing their 15-year anniversary, E-Complish has released Timeline – a new feature on their website that customers uses to watch the evolution of their payment solutions as well as significant milestones in the history of E-Complish.
“The new feature is a great way for customers to see how far we’ve come,” said Stephen Price, CEO of E-Complish. “It shows how E-Complish strives to innovate, making payments easier, more secure, and more convenient.”
A few of the most important events are listed below.
E-Complish is Born
- E-Complish opens with $100 in investment and an idea for collecting payments without costly call centers.
August 1st, 1998
- The first IVR system is created for Fortune 100 Telecom.
May 1st, 2000
- $1 Billion payment processing milestone surpassed for E-Complish systems.
January 1st, 2001
- HostPay, a web-payment portal, is developed to answer e-commerce push. New server pool placed in Rochester, NY data center.
April 1st, 2003
- VirtualPay, a hosted call-center system, is developed to manage different payment channels and reporting.
December 1st, 2005
- More than $20 Billion processed via IVR, WEB and Representatives.
September 1st, 2010
- E-Complish develops first MobilePay application for major Electrical Utility to answer mobile revolution.
February 1st, 2011
- E-Complish rolls out secure pin-based debit card processing, aptly named PaySecure.
January 1st, 2013
- $120 Billion threshold surpassed in payment processing for E-Complish clients.
October 1st, 2013
- E-Complish incorporates electronic bill presentment. No. More. Paper.
March 29th, 2014
- E-Complish Text2Pay is launched. Customers are sent text messages when bills are due. Text a PIN number back, and make an automatic payment.
To view the full Timeline, visit: http://www.e-complish.com/about/timeline/
For an overview of E-Complish’s payment solutions, visit: http://www.e-complish.com/solutions/
E-Complish, LLC: Since 1998, E-Complish has been providing ground up customizable financial services for organizations seeking to improve their bottom line, and has established itself as a reliable and secure Level 1 PCI Compliant payment partner. Striving to handle both payments and security on a daily basis for companies like Honor Finance, E-Complish has positioned itself as a leader in secure, reliable and totally customizable payment acceptance and processing.