Fairfax, VA (PRWEB) July 31, 2014
The balance between protecting and sharing critical information has never been more crucial than in today’s Joint and Coalition military environment. Voice over IP and point-to-point video are common tools for operational information-sharing networks throughout the DoD and Intelligence Communities (IC). However, the current collaborative infrastructure between armed forces creates communities of users who frequently are unable to communicate outside of their network or security domains quickly and effectively. Until now …
Trident Systems’s new Voice and Video Cross-Domain Solution (V2 CDS) delivers VoIP audio and video telecommunications across network security boundaries using existing Cisco call managers and videophones in a user-friendly and timely manner. V2 CDS users can make point-to-point [one-to-one] videophone calls using cross-domain communications. V2 CDS authenticates users and reduces covert channels to an acceptable risk, while simultaneously maintaining point-to-point video capability.
- Instantly and Securely Relays Vital Video and Real-time Voice across Different Security Domains
- Provides Face-to-Face Communication to Reduce Uncertainty, Strengthen Trust and Expedite Collaboration
- Supports Cross-Domain, Point-to-Point Videophone Calls and Point-to-Point and Multi-Party Audio Calls
- Integrates with Off-the-Shelf, Voice over IP (VoIP) Infrastructure, including Popular Private Branch Exchange (PBX) Servers and SIP-Compatible IP Phones, with Minimal Hardware Required
- Provides Recording for Playback and Analysis
- Protects Sensitive Conversation and Minimizes its Dissemination via V2 CDS Security Controls and Site Policies
- Designed to meet rigorous Department of Defense (DoD) and National Security Agency (NSA) standards
V2 CDS was used in the Coalition Warrior Interoperability eXploration, eXperimentation and eXamination eXercise (CWIX) last month as a core service to the Mission Partner Enterprise. All information exchange objectives were achieved and all systems were interoperable between the U.S., NATO, and the Coalition Partners that participated. Based on government testing, V2 CDS can support at least 1000 concurrent audio calls and 100+ one-to-one video calls. V2 CDS implements requisite NIST 800.53 & CNSS 1253 security controls and is currently in SABI certification process. Installation, on-site training and help desk support is available.
Trident Systems is a veteran-owned small business that delivers innovative and affordable technology solutions for critical government and commercial needs. Founded in 1985, Trident continues to harness technology and provide leading-edge solutions to every Military Service, the Intelligence Community, and a broad spectrum of government and industry partners. Trident develops products in three primary focus areas: Integrated C4I systems, Radar Systems, and Assured Collaboration Systems. Trident also provides an array of services from Complex Systems Engineering services for complex system development as well as Collaboration Services, providing a full range of design / build services for state of the art facilities including supporting of the Integrated Air Defense System in the National Capital Region. Trident’s headquarters is located in Fairfax, Virginia. For more information, visit http://www.tridsys.com/.