CDI has launched a system that turns a day of sessions into an action-oriented strategy plan for attendees to immediately get involved, cement their learning from top-notch experts, and stay connected to colleagues long after the live event ends.
Melbourne, FL (PRWEB) July 31, 2014
The global association of resume writers and career professionals, Career Directors International (CDI), is leading resume writers and career coaches into deeper engagement, empowerment, and learning for the greatest takeaways possible with their 2014 Global Career Empowerment Summit: SOAR.
Because they want to ensure resume writers and career coaches are aware of how unique and powerful their Summit is, they have put together a video tour. Special guests who contribute on the experience of a CDI Summit include:
- Audrey Prenzel of Resume Resources
- Barbara Safani of Career Solvers
- Grant Cooper of CareerPro of New Orleans / Strategic Resumes
- Don Orlando of The McLean Group
- Maureen Farmer of Word Right Career & HR Consulting
- Angel D’Antonio of Keywords Résumés
- Jeri Hird Dutcher of Workwrite
Here are some of the video highlights.
For those who:
- Feel intimidated because they have only been in the business a few years or less, and are not sure it is worth it, Angel D'Antonio talks about the huge difference attending the CDI Summit has made for her start-up and why she is registered once again.
- Coach clients to stay up-to-date in their industry but don’t do the same in their own and wonder if there really is value, Grant Cooper shares why attending the Summit annually is key to maintaining a high income, even if someone lives in a small market.
- Aren’t sure they can afford to attend or take the time off, Maureen Farmer explains how attending helped her go from struggling to flourishing.
- Wish they had the secret to making money as stress free as possible, Audrey Prenzel shares how her session on stealth marketing will help build up a business and a client list.
- Are concerned that this is not the best program in which to invest their hard-earned dollars, Jeri Hird Dutcher talks about the shift between learning and networking value, and how, hands-down, CDI delivers the best program in the industry.
- Crave cutting-edge content and hope that is what CDI will deliver, Barbara Safani’s written testimonials share her description of CDI’s edgy, thought provoking, deep nuggets of wisdom that come from each and every session.
- Wonder how CDI can claim the Summit is not just a 3-day live event but a 360 degree, 365 day immersion for the deepest possible ROI, CDI President Laura DeCarlo shares the way this program is different and what's new in 2014 to keep the learning and connecting alive throughout the year.
So what is so different about CDI’s Summit?
It addresses the needs of the diverse learner, takes into consideration the first-time attendee like never before, creates connections for content and people, and switches up the traditional lecture learning model. CDI has launched a system that will turn a day of sessions into an action-oriented strategy plan for attendees to get involved from the day they register, to cement their learning from top-notch industry experts with a truly different learning approach, and to stay connected with their colleagues long after the in-person event ends. CDI President, Laura DeCarlo, says, “It’s only in that way that we transform three days into a life-changing experience.”
The 2014 Summit provides the tools that will get career professionals off the fence, out of frustration, and into new and unexpected levels of success. Whether they are in their first year trying to learn how to fly or a Master ready to go supersonic, they will find the tools with CDI’s Summit. Attendees can expect to do more than show up or dial in. They will be fully engaged, empowered, and enriched so they return to their business or career ready to rule.
# # #
About CDI: Career Directors International – http://www.careerdirectors.com
CDI is a global membership-based organization of career coaches, resume writers, and other career professionals who seek to position themselves as industry leaders who make a difference while making an exceptional living. CDI fosters a rich, dynamic, and empowering environment for growth, professional development, career satisfaction, and industry credibility for its members.