MLQS gives companies control over brand perceptions in global markets to win long-term customer loyalty.
Newbury Park, CA (PRWEB) August 01, 2014
Global enterprises finally have a way to penetrate global markets, capture customer loyalty and control brand perception on the world stage. Moravia has released its extended Language Quality Services (MLQS) suite, a comprehensive localization quality-management solution that systematically identifies and resolves translation quality errors, and their root causes.
While certain linguistic quality management activities are common—such as assessing translator qualifications, organizing in-country translation review teams, or creating a terminology database—such activities are often tactical, piecemeal and inconsistent across the program’s target languages. This approach wastes time, causes mistakes that increase costs, and, ultimately, taints the brand’s image.
“Achieving quality is a systematic, ongoing effort that optimizes the entire localization investment,” said Renato Beninatto, CMO of Moravia. “By addressing quality issues holistically throughout the localization project delivery cycle, global brands realize significantly higher linguistic quality—which ‘translates’ to higher market adoption rates.”
With a decade of experience providing independent language quality services to some of the world's biggest brands, Moravia expanded its MLQS suite to accommodate clients at every stage of localization maturity. The suite’s à la carte services can quickly resolve tactical issues, and later combine to create a comprehensive, proactive quality management solution. The MLQS suite includes six core services:
- Translation Fix-It Reviews, ensuring translations are as good as possible by fixing grammar spelling and terminology issues
- Diagnostic Assessments, analyzing content to assess overall linguistic program quality, diagnose error patterns in previously translated projects and identify root causes
- Linguistic Assets, creating and managing each client’s style guide, terminology database and translation memory
- Dedicated Reviewer Programs, assigning and managing dedicated reviewers to provide any kind of linguistic quality assurance activities to optimize efficiency and drive improvements
- Dashboard and Analytics, aggregating program data to generate actionable insights for the entire localization program; and
- MLQS Program Design and Management, establishing holistic quality governance throughout the localization effort by defining the baseline quality measurement criteria, and implementing customized processes and client-specific solutions
“Improving translation performance not only improves the experience of users in target markets, it also saves clients time and money,” said Katerina Gasova, Director of Moravia Linguistic Services. “MLQS enables clients to identify and eliminate errors before they become costly problems to resolve, like linguistic bugs that impede release cycles or lost revenues due to inappropriate content. Most importantly, MLQS gives companies control over brand perceptions in global markets to win long-term customer loyalty.”
Moravia is a leading globalization solution provider, enabling companies in the information technology, e-learning, and life sciences industries to enter global markets with high-quality multilingual products. http://www.moravia.com