The new version is not only a significant upgrade to our platform today, it also enables our team to add additional features more rapidly than ever before.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) August 04, 2014
ShipStation, the leading web-based multi-channel shipping solution, announces the launch of a major upgrade to their application.
This new version of ShipStation is complete with a faster, cleaner interface, dozens of upgrades, and several user-requested features.
“We’re incredibly excited to announce the new ShipStation, which incorporates the feedback of hundreds of voices: designers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and our very own customers,” notes ShipStation’s VP of Marketing, Robert Gilbreath. “The new version is not only a significant upgrade to our platform today, it also enables our team to add additional features more rapidly than ever before.”
The new version includes the following key improvements:
- Refreshed design, including an updated color palette and a cleaner, more intuitive interface
- Increased label batches to process thousands of labels at a time, along with the ability to simultaneously work on multiple user-aware batches
- Customizable and robust order views to streamline workflows
- Customizable print settings for each workstation
- Quick filtering and searching of orders, shipments, customers and products
- New reporting for at-a-glance insights on shipping operations, sales trends, products, customers and more
The new ShipStation is available now for all new and current customers.
ShipStation is a leading web-based shipping software that is built to help online retailers organize and process their orders, while fulfilling and shipping them quickly and easily. With automatic order importing from over 40 shopping carts and marketplaces, including eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Reverb, Magento, Etsy, SquareSpace, and more, and automation features like custom hierarchical rules and product profiles, ShipStation helps online retailers ship out their orders from wherever they sell, however they ship. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP). For more information, visit http://www.shipstation.com.