Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
Albany, New York (PRWEB) August 03, 2014
Medtronic, Inc. (Medtronic) is a medical technology company. It carries out the development, manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of medical devices, therapies and services used in the treatment of chronic conditions such as heart disease, spinal conditions, neurological disorders, vascular disease and diabetes. The company's operating divisions include Cardiac Rhythm Disease Management (CRDM), Coronary, Structural Heart and Endovascular , Spinal, Neuromodulation, Surgical Technologies and diabetes. Medtronic serves physicians, patients and clinicians in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company is headquartered in Minnesota, the US.
Medtronic focuses on rapid and cost-effective delivery of quality products to a diverse group of customers. The company envisages building its position in the marketplace through new product launches, network expansion, internal development, in-licensing of technology and products, acquisitions and strategic alliances.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Medtronic, Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
All Countrywise Report at http://www.researchmoz.us/country.html.
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Web Site: http://www.researchmoz.us/