'We're excited to host so many different types of events ranging from art painting to belly dancing! It will definitely be a festive month at Southland Mall,' said Maggie Anzardo, Marketing Director of Southland Mall.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) August 01, 2014
Southland Mall has curated an exciting line-up of local talent to perform during this month’s “Festive Fridays” event series. Every Friday evening, shoppers have the opportunity to enjoy entertainment-based activities and special performances alongside their family and friends. The “Festive Friday” stage is located inside the mall’s Center Court and each event begins at 6:00 p.m. and ends at 8:00 p.m.
Below is a list of events for the month of August:
- August 1st – Raquel Torrent presents her highly popular “Art & Juice” workshop. The Center Court will be transformed into an art studio where children will be able to paint their own original art piece with the guidance of Torrent’s instructions.
- August 8th – The National Karate Academy presents a special performance by their “Superhero Birthday Party” characters to celebrate the premiere of the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. Meet your favorite movie characters like Michelangelo, Splinter or Donatello!
- August 15th – The National Karate Academy returns to Southland Mall to present their renowned “Team Shendo.” Watch their top students perform the latest self-defense and karate routines that are kid friendly and easy to learn.
- August 22nd – Performers from Hipnotic Dance Studio host a fun evening featuring a variety of dance forms including belly dancing, salsa dancing and hip hop. Shayna Lee, International Belly Dancer and CEO of Hipnotic Dance Studio, will grace the stage and show the audience how to shake their hips like a pro.
- August 29th – Join the Montessori School as they present their student rock bands ranging from K to 6th grade. Bands like “The Cats,” “Diamond Blue,” “The Avengers” and “Paulina & The Rockers” will be sure to make you want to groove.
“Festive Fridays” are free events that are open to the public. Southland Mall is conveniently located on U.S. 1 and S.W. 205th Street, off the Florida Turnpike, Exits 11 or 12. For more information on Southland Mall or to learn about partnership opportunities for upcoming “Festive Fridays,” email inquiries to info(at)thinkpeacock(dot)com.
About Southland Mall
Southland Mall, located in South Miami-Dade County, Florida, the densest, most populous county in the southeastern portion of the state of Florida, has over 1 million square feet of gross leasable area. Southland Mall is conveniently located on U.S. 1 and SW 205th Street, off the Florida Turnpike, Exits 11 or 12, and is the only enclosed regional mall servicing South Miami-Dade County down to the Florida Keys. Southland houses over 100 specialty stores, including Macy’s, Sears, JC Penney, TJ Maxx, Old Navy, Starbucks, a 16-Plex Regal Cinema and diverse Food Court. For more information about Southland Mall, visit mysouthlandmall.com, follow us on Twitter @solandmall, ‘Like’ us on Facebook at southlandmallmiami, or call (305) 235-8880.
About Gumberg Asset Management Corp.
Gumberg Asset Management Corp., a diversified real estate retail organization with a tradition of uncompromising integrity and unbeatable performance is the manager of Southland Mall. For further information, visit the Company’s website at http://www.gumberg.com.