Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 06, 2014
Best in Biz Awards, the only business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts, is pleased to announce its first set of judges in the 2014 North American awards program. The judges returning to this year’s panel from the previous years’ judging panels include high-caliber writers and reviewers from top-tier newspapers and business and technology publications.
The judges returning to the Best in Biz Awards 2014 judging panel from prior years’ sets of judges are:
1. Atlanta Tribune, Kamille Whitaker
2. Computerworld, Tracy Mayor
3. CRN, Rick Whiting
4. Detroit Free Press, Frank Witsil
5. ECT News Network, Jack Germain
6. Entrepreneur, Carolyn Horwitz
7. eWeek Channel Insider, Frank Ohlhorst
8. IDG Ventures, Patrick Kenealy
9. IEEE Institute, Ivan Berger
10. Inc., Douglas Cantor
11. King Features Syndicate, Dale Dauten
12. Lab Reviews, Jonathan Roubini
13. Law Technology News, Craig Ball
14. Miami Herald, Evan Benn
15. NorthBay Biz, Julie Fadda Powers
16. PC Magazine, Samara Lynn
17. Phoenix Business Journal, Kat Bryant
18. Quad-City Times, Deb Brasier
19. San Jose Mercury News, Heather Somerville
20. Small Business Digest, Donald Mazzella
21. Tech-Gaming, Robert Allen
22. Upstart Business Journal, Teresa Novellino
23. Wired, Chris Null
More information on the initial set of 2014 judges, including short biographies of all judges, can be found on the Best in Biz Awards website at: http://www.bestinbizawards.com/2014-judges.
Entries in Best in Biz Awards 2014 are being accepted until the regular entry deadline on August 15 and the late entry deadline on September 19, in 60 categories, including Company of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year, Best Place to Work, Support Department of the Year, Executive of the Year, Enterprise Product of the Year, PR Campaign of the Year and Website of the Year.
New categories this year include: Innovator of the Year, App of the Year, Blog of the Year, Annual Report of the Year and Newsletter of the Year.
Judging in Best in Biz Awards 2014 will take place in late September and October, with the judges’ scoring used to determine winners for each category. Winners will be announced in November 2014.
About Best in Biz Awards
Best in Biz Awards recognizes top companies, teams, executives and products for their business success as judged by established members of the press and industry analysts. Best in Biz Awards honors are conferred in three separate programs: North America, EMEA, and International. Entries for Best in Biz Awards 2014 are currently being accepted from all companies based or operating in North America until the final deadline on September 19, 2014. For more information, visit: http://www.bestinbizawards.com.