Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 05, 2014
Vendormate announced continued adoption of its Vendor Engagement & Oversight and other procurement cycle solutions among its 2,000+ healthcare partners already relying on its credentialing solution. Its Vendor Engagement & Oversight solution is comprised of online applications for onboarding and managing vendor companies, as well as identifying and overseeing business associates (BA) — a critical need to be addressed before HIPAA’s September 24, 2014 compliance deadline.
Already a proven leader in the vendor credentialing and badging space, Vendormate also enables healthcare organizations to manage registration of all current and potential vendors, as well as the necessary oversight tasks that accompany business associate vendors. The benefit is greatly improved regulatory compliance, streamlined work tasks and effective management of HIPAA data security tasks related to business associates. Vendormate’s Vendor Engagement & Oversight can be implemented as one solution or separately.
The following hospitals and healthcare systems have adopted Vendormate’s newest solutions:
- Beloit Health System (Beloit, WI) – Contract Management
- Blood Bank of Delmarva (Newark, DE) – Contract Management
- Catawba Valley Medical Center (Hickory, NC) – Vendor Oversight with BA Management Services
- Howard University Hospital (Washington, DC) – Contract Management and Vendor Engagement
- North Memorial Healthcare (Minneapolis, MN) – Contract Management
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center (Los Angeles, CA) – BA Management Services
- Sharp Healthcare (San Diego, CA) – Vendor Engagement & Oversight
- St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center (Hartford, CT) – Contract Management, Vendor Engagement & Oversight
- Yale-New Haven Hospital (New Haven, CT) – Vendor Engagement & Oversight with BA Management Services
Integrated into the same platform with contracting and vendor representative credentialing, Vendor Engagement & Oversight positions Vendormate to deliver an end-to-end or holistic approach to procurement cycle management. Using this full Procurement Cycle Management platform, healthcare organizations can operationalize their policies into scalable, streamlined procedures for sourcing, vendor onboarding, OIG and business associate regulatory compliance, contract performance auditing and more.
Founded in 2005, Vendormate helps healthcare providers and suppliers form and optimize their business relationships with simplified and streamlined processes. Vendormate's unique relationship with more than 2,000 healthcare facilities and 68,000 vendors across the U.S. creates a vast vendor information network that integrates with all Vendormate services. Vendormate's Procurement Cycle Management platform offers providers a holistic approach to vendor management with solutions for sourcing, contracting, on-boarding, business associate management and representative credentialing. Our solutions for healthcare suppliers simplify compliance to provider requirements with reporting, document management and consulting services. In addition, suppliers can improve the effectiveness of sales and marketing dollars utilizing our sourcing solution to attract more customers in less time.