London, UK (PRWEB) August 05, 2014
There were 161,581 high net worth individuals (HNWIs) in Russia as of 2013, whose combined wealth was estimated at USD 1.1 trillion. In the same year, the number of HNWIs in the country increased by 1.2%, following a decline of 0.5% in the year-earlier period. As of 2013, Russia’s HNWIs held USD 345 billion (nearly 31%) of their wealth outside of their own homeland (compared to the global average of 20–30%).
Growth in the wealth and volume of the country’s HNWI population is forecast to improve in the forthcoming years. The number of local HNWIs is forecast to reach 170,129 by 2018-end, demonstrating an increase of 4.5% between 2013 and 2018. Meantime, their wealth is anticipated to surge by 17% and reach the USD 1.4 trillion mark by 2018-end.
Topical market research report “Russia Wealth Report 2014” elaborated by WealthInsight is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Russia Wealth Report 2014
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 4,995.00
The report canvasses the Russian HNWI population and wealth management universe. It provides unbiased market sizing of the domestic HNWIs across 5 wealth bands; HNWI allocation, wealth and volume trends during 2009-2013 including forecasts to 2018; HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes. It presents a geographic break-down of all foreign assets in tandem with an alternative break-down of financial versus liquid assets, informs about the number of UHNWIs in the country’s leading cities and the number of wealth managers in each city, presents city ratings of wealth management potential and saturation. The report contains an analysis of the opportunities, drivers, challenges and developments in the national private banking and wealth management sector, gives an overview of the biggest private banks by assets under management, assesses the size of the Russian wealth management sector, and presents insightful family office and wealth management information.
Reasons to Buy:
- Learn about the country’s HNWIs and UHNWIs, broken down by wealth bands, demographic determinants, job positions, industries, and regions.
- Gain access to a detailed asset class composition breakdown, across key wealth brands with in-depth insight on major investments.
- Keep track of liquidity and wealth events as they occur alongside getting access to granular profiles of leading private banks, family offices, financial consultants and wealth managers in the market.
- Gain an unsurpassed level of insight on the HNWI and wealth management market space in Russia.
- Reap benefits from comprehensive forecast data up to 2018.
- Receive detailed and unprejudiced information on UHNWIs in the country’s each top city.
More topical market research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.