SAN FRANCISCO, CA (PRWEB) August 05, 2014
Designed with professional meeting and event planners in mind, the new package offers special rates, value dates, and comprehensive services and amenities for events and meetings for anywhere from 10 – up to 500 attendees. Meeting spaces feature abundant natural light, soaring ceilings, and glorious views of Nob Hill and downtown San Francisco. Wireless internet is available throughout the facilities, and A/V equipment is provided upon request.
The Memorable Meetings Package at Marines’ Memorial Club Includes:
- Continental Breakfast with Fresh Pastries, Juice, and Starbucks® Coffee
- Mid-Morning Starbucks® Coffee, Tazo® Tea, and Hot Cocoa Service
- Afternoon Break with Freshly Baked Cookies, Brownies and Refreshments
- Meeting Room Rental
- Presentation Screen and A/V cart with power and cables
- $45/person (for meetings of ten or more attendees)
Memorable Meeting Package Add-Ons Include:
- Market Deli Buffet Lunch ($32/person)
- Sandwich Boards Buffet ($39/person)
- Box Lunch ($30/person)
- Selection of Hot Lunch Buffet Service ($50/person)
Patrons can also take advantage of special VALUE DATES to receive 15% discount on A/V equipment rental and no charge for internet access in meeting space.
VALUE DATES: August 9-15, August 22-31, September 1-7, September 8-12
For more information about the Memorable Meetings Package at Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel, please call 415-441-8562 or submit a Request for Proposal.
About Marines’ Memorial Club:
Originally created as a “living memorial” to the U.S. Marines who served in the Pacific during World War II, the Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel has been a fixture of San Francisco’s Union Square neighborhood since 1946. The 1920’s-style Beaux-Arts hotel blends modern touches with a rich history, featuring 138 well-appointed guestrooms, a top-floor restaurant and a 564-seat historic theatre. The hotel is open to club members and guests visiting San Francisco.