Atlanta, GA. (PRWEB) August 07, 2014
Stephanie Szostak of USA Network's “Satisfaction” covers Eidé Magazine's “Taste Issue” hitting newsstands nationwide this week. The national, award-winning fashion magazine of the South gives an exclusive glimpse into Szostak’s new role and journey to stardom in the must-read pre-fall edition. The eight-page spread shows the wide range of Szostak's personality and style. Shot on location in Atlanta, Ga. by photographer David Rams, the images are sexy and striking.
“Stephanie exudes this quiet humility,” explains Tova Gelfond, founder and editor-in-chief of Eidé Magazine. “From working as an assistant at Chanel to starring in ‘Satisfaction,’ she’s remained certain of who she is, and this is a lesson we are all trying to learn. And, goodness, she’s so chic!”
The issue also gives attention to Kathyrn Prescott of MTV’s “Finding Carter” and her passion for photography with original work by the television star.
Other features in the magazine include:
- Why sneakers are the new stilettos — including Chanel couture runway
- A modern history of bananas — monoculture vs. polyculture
- Olive oil is the new wine — Taste tips from oleologist Nicholas Coleman
- Pre-fall gowns and extravagant backdrops
- Only In: Southern foods you crave from miles away
- Custom knives and the culture of cutlery
- Dinner Lab and beyond: dining at its best
One of six, coveted, high-end issues per year, Eidé's pre-fall edition, "The Taste Issue," will stay on newsstands through October first, and it can be purchased for $6.99. For a full list of distribution locations, please visit http://www.eidemagazine.com/distribution-locations/.