Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) August 07, 2014
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) announces highlights of July transactions and new assignments.
- Kroger has purchased 13.35 acres of land at Burleson Commons Shopping Center located at Highway 174 and F.M. 731 in Burleson, Texas, for a proposed 114,000-square-foot Kroger Marketplace® store. Cullinan Properties, Ltd. and Burleson Commons, LP were the sellers. Kroger will join Premiere Cinemas as an anchor at Burleson Commons. Neighboring tenants at the intersection include Target, Home Depot, Office Depot & CVS.
Mark Reeder and Tyler Isbell of the SRS Dallas office represented the seller, Cullinan Properties, Ltd. in the transaction. Danielle Deyarmin and Nate Collins with Kroger Real Estate represented the buyer.
- The SRS Orlando office has announced that Ten 10 Brewing Company recently signed a 2,792-square-foot lease at 1010 Virginia Drive in Orlando, Fla. The brewery will be centrally located midway between Downtown Orlando and Winter Park and directly across from The Market at Mills Park, which features a dynamic mix of Class “A” retailers, including The Fresh Market, First Watch, Marilyn Monroe Spas, Cherry Blow Bar, Firebirds, Segafredo and The Brass Tap. The mixed-use development also includes The Gallery at Mills Park, a 310-unit luxury apartment community opening in 2014.
With an anticipated opening in the fall of 2014, this will be Ten 10 Brewing Company’s first location and will offer customers a variety of handcrafted ales and lagers.
Adam Gerry of the SRS Orlando office was the exclusive retail leasing broker. Patrick Goetz of Bishop Beale represented the landlord.
- The SRS Phoenix office announced that they represented Culver’s in the purchase of land located west of the northwest corner of Southern Avenue and Rural Road in Tempe, Ariz. Culver’s plans to build a 4,523-square-foot restaurant at the site with construction expected to begin in August. The restaurant plans to open before the end of the year. This will be Culver’s 19th location in Arizona, their first in Tempe.
Kurt Kalocin of the SRS Phoenix office represented the buyer, Bistro Investments, LLC in the transaction. Tyler Chester with Phoenix Commercial Advisors represented the seller, BPCO Properties, LLC.
- The SRS San Francisco office announced that Dress Barn has signed a lease for a 6,597-square-foot space in The Block at Pacific Commons Shopping Center in Fremont, Calif. Located at 43824 Pacific Commons Blvd., Dress Barn will join anchors Target, Costco, and Century Theaters, along with other national and local retailers at this popular outdoor shopping center. The shopping center offers ample parking and convenient access from nearby Auto Mall Parkway and Interstate 880.
Tom Power and Ross White of the SRS San Francisco office represented Dress Barn in the transaction. Annie Jabuka with Terranomics represented the landlord, Catellus Development.
- The SRS San Francisco office also announced that AutoNation sold a 2.3-acre property located on the northwest corner of Mission Boulevard and Harder Road in Hayward, Calif. for $2.3 million. The site, formerly occupied by Hayward Nissan, was purchased by Armstrong Development, which plans to build a CVS pharmacy there. The property is located along Hayward’s Auto Row and offers easy access to Interstate 880 and U.S. Highway 92.
Bob Berndt of the SRS San Francisco office, along with Jacqueline Blake with Cypress Equities represented AutoNation in the sale. Deborah Perry with Colliers International represented the buyer.
- The SRS San Jose office announced men’s clothier Jos. A. Bank has signed a ten-year lease for a 4,087-square-foot store in the Colonnade mixed-use development in Los Altos, Calif. Located at 4750 El Camino Real, Jos. A. Bank’s newest San Francisco Bay Area store is next door to Whole Foods and directly across from San Antonio Shopping Center, one of the largest malls in Mountain View and anchored by Wal-Mart, Trader Joes, Kohl’s, Safeway, Bevmo! and Ross Dress For Less. Jos. A. Bank plans to open in the Colonnade development later this year.
Colonnade is being developed by Sares Regis Group of Northern California and Pritzker Realty Group. The multi-family project consists of 167 luxury apartments and almost 12,000 square feet of commercial/retail space including the 3,500 square feet currently occupied by the Vitamin Shoppe. Occupancy for the apartments is slated for late 2014. Two retail spaces remain available for lease, one with approximately 1,900 square feet and the other with 1,460 square feet.
Laura Tinetti of the SRS San Jose office represented Jos. A. Bank in the transaction. Randol Mackley and Steve Gazzera of the SRS San Jose office represented the landlord, Sares Regis Group of Northern California.
- The SRS San Jose office also announced Sprouts Farmers Market opened a 25,545-square-foot store in the Santa Clara Town Centre in Santa Clara, Calif. on July 2. Located at 2060 El Camino Real, Sprouts joins Target in anchoring this newly remodeled neighborhood shopping center. Formerly Mervyn’s Plaza, Santa Clara Town Centre will offer approximately 300,000 square feet of retail when construction is completed this fall. In addition to Sprouts Farmers Market and Target, other new tenants include Peet’s Coffee & Tea, Panera Bread, Chipotle, Peninsula Beauty Supply, Footwear, Etc., and The Habit Burger Grill, among others.
Bob Berndt and Sarah Edwards of the SRS San Jose office represented Sprouts in the transaction. Mike Messinger and David Taxin with Meacham and Oppenheimer represented the landlord, Byer Properties, L.P.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners is the largest real estate company in the U.S. exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with more than 20 offices worldwide, SRS’ strong reach and international presence provide the company with unparalleled knowledge both globally and domestically. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and management services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. Our success is measured in the achievement of our clients’ objectives, satisfaction and trust. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.