London, UK (PRWEB) August 06, 2014
The market for cancer diagnostics is on the verge of exploding, as the research workers approach key technology advances relating to tumour diagnosis and treatment, discover novel tumour-specific antigens, and also get to the heart of the mystery of the genetic basis of this insidious disease. Over the next five years, the global cancer diagnostics marketplace promises to be a very dynamic and rapidly expanding sphere. Expected advancements in technology will create multiple opportunities for determining genetic susceptibility, identifying specific tumours, and investigating the human body's biological response to cancer therapy and treatment. Furthermore, the upsurge in the ageing human population is anticipated to compound the soaring demand for malignancy assays and the fast-paced market expansion from pole to pole.
Comprehensive study “2014 Market Segmentation Analysis of the Global Cancer Diagnostics Industry: Oncogenes, Biochemical Markers, Lymphokines, GFs, CSFs, Hormones, Immunohistochemical Stains--Hospitals, Commercial Labs, POC Locations” prepared by Venture Planning Group (VPG) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: 2014 Market Segmentation Analysis of the Global Cancer Diagnostics Industry: Oncogenes, Biochemical Markers, Lymphokines, GFs, CSFs, Hormones, Immunohistochemical Stains--Hospitals, Commercial Labs, POC Locations
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 34,500.00
The research report provides a strategic analysis of key business opportunities in the cancer diagnostics market globally with a focus on the 7 key countries (France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, the UK, and the USA) in the forthcoming years. The report examines trends in the regions covered; reviews current and emerging assays; analyses potential applications of innovative diagnostic technologies; covers sales and market shares of leading suppliers of cancer diagnostic products (by test and country); presents sales and test volume forecasts of leading tumor markers by market segment and country; profiles the dominant players along with potential entrants into the market. A variety of business expansion strategies for suppliers are identified in the research study as well.
- Overview of the global tumour diagnostics market, including 5-year test volume and sales projections by country; market segmentation analysis; the estimated number of laboratories performing respective testing (by country); tumour statistics, etiology and latest developments region-wise.
- Up-close look at the opportunities arising including appropriate strategic recommendations.
- Thorough study of more than 200 cancer diagnostic tests, current and emerging.
- Suppliers’ shares and market shares (by test and country); 5-year test volume and sales forecast data for key tumour markers (by country and market segment).
- Comprehensive assessment of instrumentation for cancer testing.
- Assessment of modern technologies (including complementing/ competing ones) and their potential applications for cancer diagnostic testing; extensive listings of organisations developing novel tumour diagnostic tests and detection technologies.
- Strategic evaluations of the top suppliers and start-ups that develop new cancer diagnostic products and technologies.
More comprehensive and new market research reports by the publisher can be found at VPG page.