Tampa, Florida (PRWEB) August 11, 2014
From the American Music Festival in Virginia Beach and Bumbershoot in Seattle to Festival of Sail at the Maritime Museum in San Diego and the lively Texas charm at Celebrate Bandera, family fun is the whole idea. Labor Day weekend family fun includes time travel with knights and jesters at the New York Renaissance Faire and magical encounters at Atlanta Botanical Gardens.
“The best Labor Day weekend festivals for families offer interactive experiences and make it easy share quality time and have extra fun with your kids,” say Nancy Nelson-Duac, Curator of the Good Stuff for theFamilyTravelFiles.com. “The best festivals for families also provide on-the-spot learning experiences combined with fun to jump-start the school year.”
Seven of the best Labor Day weekend festivals for family fun are highlighted on the “Yippee for Labor Day!” list posted by theFamilyTravelFiles.com. They include:
1. Virginia Beach American Music Festival – Go for great music fireworks on the beach.
2. Festival of Sail 2014 in San Diego – Watch tall ships and sail the harbor.
3. Celebrate Bandera – Meet Texas cowboys and longhorns.
4. New York Renaissance Faire - Time travel all weekend.
5. Imaginary Worlds at Atlanta Botanical Gardens - See magical frogs, rabbits, and unicorns.
6. Bumbershoot in Seattle - Celebrate with music, arts, and comedy.
7. Gloucester Schooner Festival in Massachusetts – Discover something old, something new.
For the full list of family-friendly festivals and events go to the Festivals & Events folder featured at theFamilyTravelFiles.com.
About theFamilyTravelFiles.com. Founded in 1998, theFamilyTravelFiles.com is one of America's top-rated online family travel resources offering more than 1000 pages of timely family vacation ideas. The website features ideas for family vacation experiences which combine family fun and learning. Popular folders include All Inclusive, Dino Trips, Ren Fests, Green Spots, Secret Places, and Reunions.