Blythewood, South Carolina (PRWEB) August 08, 2014
Spirax Sarco’s July 2014 digital issue of Steam News is now available and is packed with exciting educational information about steam traps – operation, maintenance and testing. It also focuses on safety concerns within a facility, the subject of waterhammer and various energy saving solutions.
Highlights of the issue include:
- Why group trapping shouldn’t be done – gain an understanding of how group trapping generally causes problems in the operation and function of those units.
- 5 tips for effectively maintaining your steam system – View five basic tips to increase productivity and achieve more savings.
- Waterhammer in steam systems: cause and effects – Get instant knowledge about what is waterhammer, what causes it and the risks associated with it.
- Top safety concerns in the manufacturing industry – Learn about a few of the biggest safety concerns in any manufacturing setting.
- Understanding cavitation – Recognize the destructive side of cavitation.
Additional content is also available including industry editorial, training opportunities, product innovations, energy saving tips, maintenance tips and much more to help improve plant production, sustainability and energy efficiency. To download the July 2014 issue of SteamNews go to: http://bit.ly/zYjZsw.
Have an iPad? Get the App version of SteamNews via the Apple store. It features additional information including the sought out Spirax Sarco Design of Fluid Systems: Steam Utilization and Hook-Ups books.
SteamNews is a digital magazine published quarterly for plant managers, facility and operation professionals and engineers in the manufacturing industry. The goal of this publication is to provide readers with the expertise and solutions to make informed decisions as they relate to the needs of their steam system facility.
About Spirax Sarco, Inc.
Spirax Sarco is the world leader in steam system management. The Company provides a broad range of fluid control products, engineered packages, systems expertise and site services for its diverse range of over 100,000 industrial and institutional customers. The Company helps its customers to optimize production capacity, reduce energy costs and emissions, improve product quality and enhance the safety of their operations. Spirax Sarco has strategically located manufacturing plants around the world and employs approximately 4,700 people, of whom around 1,300 are direct sales and service engineers. Further information can be found at http://www.spiraxsarco.com/us.