London, UK (PRWEB) August 07, 2014
The worldwide economic slowdown has provoked the reduction of the defense budgets of most top spenders worldwide, including France, the USA, the UK, Germany, among others. At the same time, the high growth markets, including India, Russia and China have been elaborating continuous programs with the aim to enhance their military infrastructure and logistics capabilities. The defense budget cuts are predicted to result in a slight growth of the world military infrastructure and logistics market, which is forecast to post a 1.03% CAGR between 2014 and 2024.
Presently, North America is the largest spender on military infrastructure and logistics in the world. Furthermore, the region is expected to hold its leading position in the next 10 years, driven to a large extent by numerous novel initiatives from the US army aimed at strengthening and regrouping of its military base in Europe. North America will be followed by the APAC region; these two regional markets are anticipated to hold a 38% share of the global military infrastructure and logistics market in the 10 years ahead.
The infrastructure sector is poised to lead the world military infrastructure and logistics market through 2024, accounting for almost a 60% share. Increased focus on facilities management, on building and upgrading military bases and also on ammunition storage facilities is likely to channel bigger funds towards the military infrastructure and logistics sector.
In-demand research report “Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2014-2024” worked out by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Global Military Infrastructure and Logistics Market 2014-2024
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 4,800.00
The topical report offers a close look at the current scenario in the world military infrastructure and logistics market and also provides deep insights into the historical evolution of the market. It gives a thorough examination of the main factors driving and restraining growth in the world military infrastructure and logistics market as well as points out the most promising market growth opportunities and sheds light on the market challenges. The research study uncover a set of data illustrating the market performance, presents market forecasts for the next 10 years, covers the top market trends and discusses the important industry related issues. The report traces the most recent industry developments, discloses details on the major programs, includes SWOT analysis and in-depth country markets analyses and also contains a detailed assessment of the competitive landscape.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain deep insights into the world military infrastructure and logistics market landscape and, thus, obtain a solid base for decision-making processes.
- Pinpoint the most promising geographical markets and market segments.
- Receive access to the authoritative information on the performance of the global military infrastructure and logistics market and better understand the forces shaping this market.
- Become informed about the major programs, which are undertaken and/or forecast to be undertaken by various market participants in different segments of the global military infrastructure and logistics market.
- Get a clear idea of the competitive scenario within the market.
- Become abreast of the prevailing market trends and hottest industry related issues.
- See how the military infrastructure and logistics market is set to develop in the years ahead.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.