LABEL MATRIX is designed specifically to support companies with basic barcode labeling needs, but offers the same high level of intuitive features and powerful functionality that users have come to expect from TEKLYNX.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin (PRWEB) August 12, 2014
TEKLYNX International, the world’s leading developer of barcode labeling software solutions, announces the launch of LABEL MATRIX 2014, the newest release of the industry-leading barcode label design software application. This upgrade offers seamless integration with the Windows 8.1 operating system and expanded licensing options to support virtual environments. LABEL MATRIX 2014 is available for purchase today.
“The latest version of LABEL MATRIX completes our tiered offering of 2014 software, which includes LABELVIEW 2014 for mid-range labeling complexities and CODESOFT 2014 for enterprise-level labeling,” said David Kane, TEKLYNX Product Manager. “LABEL MATRIX is designed specifically to support companies with basic barcode labeling needs, but offers the same high level of intuitive features and powerful functionality that users have come to expect from TEKLYNX.”
LABEL MATRIX 2014 is the newest iteration of TEKLYNX’ application for simple labeling needs. Enhancements to the barcode label design software include:
- Windows 8.1 Compatibility – LABEL MATRIX 2014 was designed for use with the latest Windows operating system to allow users to print and design labels on a faster, safer platform.
- Multiple Licensing Options – In addition to perpetual and 1-, 3- and 5-year subscription licensing options, LABEL MATRIX 2014 offers a Virtual Machine (VM) subscription licensing option to support a broad range of labeling environments and system configurations.
- Improved Network Licensing Tolerance – LABEL MATRIX 2014 addresses periodic network instability by proactively lengthening run time instead of disconnecting. This prevents productivity loss by enabling users to continue working in the system during network outages or downtime.
- Added Expressions to Calculate – LABEL MATRIX 2014 includes the CRC-16 and Pharma-Zentral-Number (PZN) check digits to help ensure data accuracy within label designs and meet regulatory needs.
- Multi-Lingual Online Help Files – Context-sensitive online help files are available in English and Spanish to support users in Latin America.
Designed to grow with your business, LABEL MATRIX 2014 is a feature-rich application for companies with basic labeling needs who are looking for an entry point into TEKLYNX’ full range of trusted solutions. TEKLYNX’ tiered product line allows users to easily convert their existing label templates from one barcode label design software application to another as their labeling needs become more complex due to product or process expansion.
TEKLYNX’ subscription licensing options include upgrades and technical support at no additional cost to support the evolution of a company’s labeling needs. The company’s customer service and professional services team, along with a wide network of resellers and technology partners, can help provide guidance in selecting the ideal labeling solution for any organization.
“Our agile development schedule allows us to address the technical and regulatory challenges that impact the businesses that use our solutions,” said Laura Henderson, General Manager of TEKLYNX. “By offering a range of label design products that include a wide range of features at varied price points, we are able to provide software applications that can meet the needs of any business.”
For more information or to download a demo of LABEL MATRIX 2014, visit http://www.teklynx.com/en/products/label-design-solutions/label-matrix. To help users identify the correct TEKLYNX barcode label design software application for their business, TEKLYNX has created an educational infographic.
About TEKLYNX International
TEKLYNX International is the world’s leading developer of barcode labeling software solutions. Its products feature the widest range of device and driver support in the industry. More than 600,000 companies in 120 countries rely on its integrated software solutions for supply chain automation, warehouse management, shipping and receiving, inventory control and asset management. TEKLYNX’ channel program helps educate and support its resellers, enabling them to provide a consistently superior end user experience. TEKLYNX is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Oracle Gold Partner, and has connectivity relationships with multiple Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software providers including Oracle and SAP. TEKLYNX is headquartered in France with operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Singapore. More information on TEKLYNX International is available at http://www.teklynx.com. You can also follow TEKLYNX on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.