Future of the Bruneian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019
ResearchMoz.us include new market research report "Future of the Bruneian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019" to its huge collection of research reports.
Albany, NewYork (PRWEB) August 14, 2014
The Future of the Bruneian Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 published by Strategic Defense Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Brunei defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
Browse full report with TOC at http://www.researchmoz.us/future-of-the-bruneian-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2019-report.html.
Over the historic period, Bruneian defense expenditure registered a growth rate of 9.50%,increasing from US$403.1million in 2010 to US$579.5 million in 2014
- Brunei’s military expenditure, valued at US$579.5million in 2014, is expected to increase to US$624.9million by 2019, registering a CAGR of 1.65% over the forecast period
- The country’s military expenditure will be driven by the country’s modernization initiatives, international terrorism, and border disputes
- The Defense Ministry is expected to procure C-130J Super Hercules military transport aircraft, S-70i Black Hawk helicopters, C-950 Special Operation boats, and CN235-220 fixed wing maritime patrol aircraft.
This report offers detailed analysis of Brunei’s defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Brunei defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Bruneian defense industry during 2015–2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s spending patterns and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of Brunei defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barrier to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Brunei’s defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
All latest market research report at http://www.researchmoz.us/latest-report.html.
Reasons to Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of Brunei’s defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of Brunei’s defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.
For More Information Kindly Contact: