New York, NY (PRWEB) August 08, 2014
SourceMedia received three Top 10 honors and six national awards in the American Society of Business Press Editors (ASBPE) 2014 Azbee Awards of Excellence. American Banker was listed as one of the Top 10 B2B Websites of the year, for the second year in a row, and Financial Planning and Employee Benefit Adviser were named in the Top 10 lists for Magazine of the Year in their respective categories.
ASBPE’s competition recognizes the excellence and commitment of business-to-business and professional magazine, newsletter, and Web editors and designers. The national-level awards for ASBPE’s Azbee Awards of Excellence program were presented July 25 in Chicago at the end of a one-day national editorial conference.
SourceMedia’s national awards include:
- B2B Website of the Year (TOP 10): American Banker, Website of the Year
- Impact/Investigative, Online (Bronze): American Banker, “Housing Group Taps Dubious Data, HUD
Ties to Demand Millions from Banks,” December 2, 2013
Employee Benefit Adviser:
- Magazine of the Year, Revenue Under $3M (TOP 10): Employee Benefit Adviser , July, August and
- Feature Article Design Revenue Under $3M (Silver): Employee Benefit Adviser, “It's Not About Me,”
- Front Cover – Photo, Revenue Under $3M (Silver): Employee Benefit Adviser, “In His Element,”
Employee Benefit News:
- Social Media Presence (Bronze): Employee Benefit News
- Magazine of the Year, Revenue Over $3M (TOP 10): Financial Planning, Overall Excellence
- Regular Column, Contributed (Gold): Financial Planning, Bob Veres column
ISO & Agent:
- Front Cover - Best Typographic Cover (Silver): ISO & AGENT, “Turning Data Into Revenue,” May/June
“It’s an honor to work with the top-notch editorial and design team we have at SourceMedia,” said David Longobardi, the company’s Chief Content Officer. “These honors reflect the high level of quality and the range of our capabilities – including digital media, print media, art direction and design, and investigative reporting.”
SourceMedia also won seven gold, four silver and five bronze awards in the Northeast Regional Azbee Awards, announced on June 24 in New York. SourceMedia dominated the categories of Feature Article Design, Front Cover –Photo, and Impact/Investigative Reporting.
In 2013, SourceMedia won six national and six regional Azbee awards.
SourceMedia, an Observer Capital company, is a diversified business-to-business digital media company serving senior professionals in the financial, technology, and healthcare sectors. Brands include American Banker, The Bond Buyer, Mergers & Acquisitions, Financial Planning, On Wall Street, Accounting Today, Health Data Management, and Employee Benefit News. Information about SourceMedia is available at http://www.sourcemedia.com.