Dallas, TX (PRWEB) August 11, 2014
Ecrypt Technologies, Inc. has announced that the Alpha Unit for its state of the art, secure email system, Ecrypt One, is being tested in a newly developed “sandbox” that has been developed by the company for potential end users to test the system in a safe environment. The sandbox provides a virtual platform wherein qualified potential commercial customers are allowed to test the security of the technology without requiring the associated costs or labor of integrating it into their infrastructure.
Coinciding with the release of the deployment announcement for Ecrypt One, Ecrypt Technologies has also announced a series of strategic partnerships. These partnerships are designed to both generate revenue and to offer fully comprehensive network security solutions to potential consumers in need of effective network security. Some of these partnerships include:
- QCR Corp.: A highly respected software and consulting specialist.
- Enterprise Sentinel: A company that develops innovative password replacement technology.
- Silanis: Developer of e-SignLive™, a cutting edge electronic signature solution.
- Genesys Technologies: A leader in the field of wireless high tech communications and anti-hacking technology.
- innoBots: A proven developer of innovative unmanned systems and robotics technology.
- Cyber Risk Pro Services: A trusted industry leader in cyber breach protection products, services, and solutions.
- NUWA™ Executive Academy for Security, Defense and Intelligence Professionals: Dedicated to building critical business expertise among women entrepreneurs.
- Whitenoise Laboratories Canada, Inc.: Network and communications technologies specialist company that services both defense industry and commercial customers.
The release of Ecrypt One itself has also been highly anticipated by many large public and private organizations, which spend billions of dollars each year on information security issues without addressing the real problems that threaten most networks or infrastructure. The real problem, the problem that poses the most dangerous threat to any network today, is human error. Over 70% of all data breaches are caused by human error. Ecrypt One, a comprehensive secure email system, has been created to address that problem once and for all, delivering a military strength security system to the public market. Ecrypt One has been designed by a management group with years of corporate, government and military experience. Ecrypt Technology’s Chairman, Curt Weldon, served 2 decades in Congress, retiring as Vice Chairman of both the Armed Services Committee and the Homeland Security Committee. Director Dr. Erik Mettala is an Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) International Hall of Fame inductee. Director Jay Cohen, a retired Rear Admiral of the United States Navy, is a former Under Secretary of Homeland Security for Science and Technology of the United States Department of Homeland Security. The Board is pleased to deliver the unit to market, and is happy to announce that the final development and testing stage has commenced.