St. George, Utah (PRWEB) August 12, 2014
TCN, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs, and collection agencies, today released the updated version of Platform 3.0, its advanced cloud-based contact center suite. The upgrades made to the platform range from added agent-customer interaction enhancements to detailed reporting capabilities.
Key features of the updated Platform 3.0 include the following:
Improved Agent-Customer Interactions
- Ability to add tips to agent dashboard, showcasing agent skills and customer data
- Additional back-end log-in capabilities to allow recovery of agent response, if not saved to database
- Improved editing capabilities of sound files in the call queue configurations
- Ability to add inbound fields to client information display templates
- Enhanced Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) that announces the number of calls ahead and average wait time within the queue
- High-level summary of account activities
- Enhancement across scheduled callback listings within callback manager
- Improved agent responses reporting
- Improved automated reporting for scheduled callbacks
“TCN's Platform 3.0 platform has helped streamline and improve our overall in-house call center operations,” said Dan Chaney, collections and recovery operations manager and vice president at a financial services company. “The addition of details within the agent dashboard, including call history and service tips has helped reduce the average inbound call time and allowed our agents to service our customers more efficiently.”
Platform 3.0 is a cloud-based call center technology that eliminates the need for complicated hardware and improves connectivity between agents and customers, increasing efficiency without the need for additional staff. Agent-customer interactions are closely monitored, allowing management staff to better analyze campaign success and team performance. Routine and timely activities are streamlined through the solution along with the addition of advanced analytical capabilities.
Some of the Platform 3.0 benefits and features include:
- No hardware of maintenance fees
- Free live 24/7/365 professional support
- Data dip on outbound and inbound calls
- Customer Interactive Voice Recording (IVR) navigation data on agent gateway
- Free call recording
- Various escalation routing
“By taking a consultative approach to serving our customers, we are constantly looking to the market for feedback and remain committed to providing the most cutting-edge solutions for our customers in a wide range of industries,” said Jesse Bird, Chief Technology Officer of TCN. “We remain confident that these newly implanted enhancements will allow our customers to operate more efficiently and cost effectively.”
TCN is a leading provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs, and collection agencies worldwide. Founded in 1999, TCN combines a deep understanding of the needs of call center users with a highly affordable delivery model, ensuring immediate access to robust call center technology, such as predictive dialer, IVR, call recording, and business analytics required to optimize operations and adhere to TCPA regulations. Its “always-on” cloud-based delivery model provides customers with immediate access to the latest version of the TCN solution, as well as the ability to quickly and easily scale and adjust to evolving business needs. TCN serves various Fortune 500 companies and enterprises in multiple industries including newspaper, collection, education, healthcare, automotive, political, customer service, and marketing. For more information, visit http://www.tcnp3.com or follow on Twitter @tcn.