London, UK (PRWEB) August 12, 2014
At present, the global business intelligence (BI) market is passing through a transformation phase. The vendors operating in the world BI market are making efforts to elaborate effective analytical tools for wider market usage rather than merely for power usage. Moreover, BI vendors are focusing on the enhancing of the functionality of their BI solutions in such a way that they do not turn to be an extended version of their desktop solutions. The demand for different BI tools is driven primarily by the increasing need for enterprises to achieve useful business insights in order to take grounded business decisions.
Ten dominant BI vendors hold the lion’s share of the overall BI market. As of 2012, they accounted for 84.7% of total revenues generated by the world BI market.
In-demand research report “Strategic Focus Report - Business intelligence : Technology and market trends” worked out by Kable is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Strategic Focus Report - Business intelligence : Technology and market trends
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 2,995.00
The report provides detailed insight into the current scenario within the global BI market. It sheds light on the trends prevailing in the marketplace, gives particular attention to the drivers and inhibitor shaping the BI market and also contains a comprehensive market assessment by geography, technology, size band and sector. The topical study give a glimpse at the historical evolution of different BI technologies, points out and assesses the leading vendors involved in the world BI market. A holistic view of the most promising revenue opportunities presented by the BI market along with thorough discussions of the market future growth prospects through 2018 are at hand in the research report. In addition, the study comprises profound ICT decision maker surveys, identifies enterprises’ main investment priorities within the BI segment.
- Look at the latest trends having influence on the development of the BI market.
- Snapshot of the key market drivers (both demand-side and supply-side).
- Summary of the market inhibitors that can possibly hinder the pervasive adoption of different BI solutions.
- Insightful review of the major ICT vendors active in the BI market.
- Overview of the top 5 ICT vendors.
- Analysis of the promising revenue opportunities emerging within the BI market.
- Comprehensive assessment of the BI market on the basis geography, technology, size band and sector.
- Outlining of enterprises’ key investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to the BI sector.
- Discussion of the major growth opportunities and prospects of the BI market.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Kable page.