"Mobile Video Platform is designed with efficiency in mind," said Stu Gavurin, CEO of Mission Data. "We enable our clients to release an app in weeks not months, while delivering a personalized and highly engaging video experience."
Louisville, KY (PRWEB) August 14, 2014
Mission Data a leading Web, mobile app and digital product strategy, design and development firm, announced today that it has released Mobile Video Platform. A solution for the multiscreen video delivery and monetization challenges facing media and entertainment video producers today.
- Where is your audience viewing your video?
- On what devices and platforms?
- What is the right monetization model?
Mobile video viewing is now about consumer choice, transforming viewing into a personal experience. Smartphones and tablets are no longer the second screen, rather the preferred video viewing device. Binge-viewing is now a common behavior, consumers watch what they want, anytime, anywhere.
Mobile Video Platform provides a solution to this rapid transformation of video consumption, content producers can focus on creating engaging TV shows, films and video entertainment consumer audiences want anytime, anywhere. The platform capabilities are modular, streamlining the mobile video, TV Everywhere and connected TV app development process.
Media and entertainment video producers can grow their audiences and revenue by reaching multiscreen consumers on Smart TVs, over-the-top (OTT) video streaming and connected TV devices from Amazon Fire TV to Roku. The platform's modular structure provides a flexible and cost effective path to creating second screen and companion TV apps. Second screen apps deepen audience engagement through alternative and interactive content supporting a primary TV show. Social TV and interactive features are configured within the platform, so fans can enjoy sharing their enhanced viewing experience and learn more about cast members.
Key features of Mobile Video Platform:
- Video is easily uploaded, transcoded and organized in a secure cloud based content management system, providing real-time updates of video and interactive content to the video app.
- Content producers can enhance their video app experience with interactive features such as surveys, favorites, notes, summaries and quizzes. Configure Social TV features, allowing viewers to share their experience on Facebook and Twitter.
- Video can be organized with rich metadata providing a custom searchable experience. With the ability to cross reference content topics discovery is simplified, allowing for easy exploration of new TV shows, films and video entertainment.
- Platform partners include market-leading video advertising providers, delivering expertise in targeted video advertising revenue. Additionally, monetization is achievable through paid subscriptions and in-app purchases.
- Video content is encrypted, and security is managed through permission based access which can be configured for authenticated live streaming or video on-demand to support TV Everywhere subscriptions.
For more information, visit http://mvplatform.com or email MVPlatform(at)MissionData(dot)com.
About Mission Data
Mission Data is a Louisville-based services company focusing on the strategy, design, development and management of Web, mobile apps and digital products. Since its inception in 1996, the company has been at the forefront of the application of digital strategies and Internet technologies in support of innovative businesses.
With a reputation for top-tier expertise and delivery, Mission Data proudly provides services on a national basis to a broad range of businesses. The companies served are primarily media, entertainment, and growing small and medium sized enterprises. However, Mission Data consistently maintains a strategic partnering relationship and provides services to several Fortune 1000 companies. Clients include NBCUniversal Bravo TV, Public Broadcasting Service, National Geographic Society, Barrington Broadcasting, The Kroger Company and Papa John's International.
Note: All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.