Phoenix, Ariz. (PRWEB) August 13, 2014
Smart Clinic recently released version 2.0 of its physician-conceived HIPAA-compliant mHealth application, which enhances patient engagement, communication and compliance while cutting office overhead. The latest version of the app equips Smart Clinic with new, more advanced, personalized features.
Smart Clinic incorporates many features healthcare providers and patients desire in a mobile application, including:
- Step-by-step procedure preparation protocols
- Healthcare providers’ ability to track patient compliance
- Customized patient treatment instructions
- Educational videos
- Patient satisfaction surveys and condition-specific questionnaires
- Appointment reminders
- Clinical summaries and procedure and test results
- Secure communication between doctors and patients
- Patient-specified communication method – text, email or push notifications
- Pre-programmed notifications for patients
- Branding for each practice that uses it
Smart Clinic is also the only patient engagement mobile app that enables patients to interact with multiple clinics within the same app.
“When designing Smart Clinic, it was important to me that the app focus on simplifying front and back office workflow. The idea was to enhance patient experience while providing healthcare organizations with a cost-effective, easy-to-use complement to their current practice management systems,” said Paul Berggreen, MD, founder and CEO of Smart Clinic and president of Arizona Digestive Health. “Smart Clinic App 2.0’s new functionality is key to increasing patient engagement and compliance.”
Clinics and hospital systems interested in learning more about Smart Clinic are encouraged to schedule a live demo of version 2.0 at http://learn.smartclinicapp.com/request-a-live-smart-clinic-demo.
About Smart Clinic
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in the Phoenix area, Smart Clinic is a physician-conceived and designed mHealth application that allows for trackable patient compliance and effective, confirmable two-way communication. The first app of its kind, Smart Clinic enhances patient engagement, compliance and satisfaction, while streamlining back office workflow. For more information, visit http://www.smartclinicapp.com.