This list helps sales leaders cut through the clutter and find material that will be the most useful, relevant, and inspiring for anyone who wants to run a better sales organization.
Fredericksburg, VA (PRWEB) August 13, 2014
Selling Power magazine has just released its list of Best Books: Summer Reading for Sales Executives. This list appears here: http://www.sellingpower.com/books/summer-reading/.
The list is highly relevant for B2B sales leaders and includes books that cover such topics as sales-compensation management, sales effectiveness, solution selling, sales and marketing collaboration, and networking. It showcases 12 different titles and includes such authors as Bill McDermott, Lisa Earle McLeod, Brian Tracy, and Bob Urichuck. Each author is a recognized authority who understands the particular challenges that B2B sales leaders face.
“The best sales leaders are lifelong learners,” says Gerhard Gschwandtner, founder and CEO of Selling Power magazine. “They are always curious. This list helps sales leaders cut through the clutter and find material that will be the most useful, relevant, and inspiring for anyone who wants to run a better sales organization.”
The titles on the 2014 Best Books list appear below (the order implies no ranking).
Best Books: Summer Reading for Sales Executives
- Game the Plan: Every Sales Rep's Dream; Every CFO's Nightmare
by CHRISTOPHER W. CABRERA
- How to Be a Power Connector: The 5+50+100 Rule for Turning Your Business Network into Profits
by JUDY ROBINETT
- Unlimited Sales Success: 12 Simple Steps for Selling More Than You Ever Thought Possible
by BRIAN TRACY AND MICHAEL TRACY
- Velocity Selling: How to Attract, Engage & Empower Buyers to BUY
by BOB URICHUCK
- Engage Me: Strategies from the Sales Effectiveness Source
by KEVIN HIGGINS
- The Innovative Sale: Unleash Your Creativity for Better Customer Solutions and Extraordinary Results
by MARK DONNOLO
- Conquering the Seven Summits of Sales: From Everest to Every Business, Achieving Peak Performance
by SUSAN ERSHLER AND JOHN WAECHTER
- SalesHood: How Winning Sales Managers Inspire Sales Teams to Succeed
by ELAY COHEN
- The Collaborative Sale: Solution Selling in a Buyer-Driven World
by KEITH EADES AND TIM SULLIVAN
- Duct Tape Selling: Think Like a Marketer – Sell Like a Superstar
by JOHN JANTSCH
- Winners Dream: A Journey from Corner Store to Corner Office
by BILL MCDERMOTT
- Selling with Noble Purpose: How to Drive Revenue and Do Work That Makes You Proud
by LISA EARLE MCLEOD
To read more about each book and find purchase links, visit http://www.sellingpower.com/books/summer-reading/.
About Selling Power
Based in Virginia, Selling Power Inc. maintains book, audio, and video-publishing divisions; the leading Website in the sales industry, and Selling Power magazine, the leading periodical for sales managers and executives since 1981.
Subscribe to Selling Power magazine.