Mac Pro users want a mounting system that reflects the quality and beauty of the computer, the convenience of easily accessing their computer as well as protecting their expensive investment.
Chatsworth, CA (PRWEB) August 13, 2014
JMR Electronics, Inc. a leading provider of scalable storage solutions announced today that they have added three new additions to their ProBracketTM family of mounting hardware for the Apple® Mac Pro® computer.
JMR's patent pending ProBracket is a new line of mounting products for Apple's recently released Mac Pro computer system. The American made mounting brackets allow the Mac Pro to be securely installed under a desk, aside a desk pedestal, to a wall, in a mobile enclosure or into a rack cabinet.
JMR's ProBracket which had its debut in the second quarter of this year, has received overwhelming response and orders from Mac Pro users across a wide variety of industries - from academic institutions and Hollywood studios, to AV professionals, business corporations and individuals wanting to free up more desk space.
The unique family of mounts allow for mounting of the computer with its I-O ports readily available or hidden. Each mount includes cable management and secure integrated straps that hold the computer(s) in place, with rubber gasketed surfaces that protect them from vibration and scratches. Each ProBracket is finished in high gloss black baked-on powder coating over 18 gauge galvanized steel for long life and durability. The versatile product family uses interchangeable components. The rack mount products allow for sliding the computer(s) in and out of the cabinet, and the removable holding brackets may also be used for wall/pedestal mounting. The ProBracket family now includes:
- Model MPRO-DESK: Mounting a single Mac Pro computer under a desk or against a wall.
- Model MPRO-HORZ: Mounting a single Mac Pro computer into a rack cabinet, or against a wall/pedestal.
- (NEW) Model MPRO-SNGL-RM: Sliding rack mount for a single Mac Pro computer. Rear extendable support bracket for ruggedized applications including transportable/mobile racks, D.I.T. carts, etc. Provides seismic shock protection.
- (NEW) Model MPRO-DUAL-RM: Mounting two Mac Pro computers into a rack cabinet. Uses one fixed docking bracket and two removable, sliding PRO sleds of the same design as all other sliding ProBrackets.
- (NEW) Model MPRO-COOL: A cooling accessory for the MPRO-SNGL-RM rack mount ProBracket that provides boost cooling for the installed Mac Pro in those situations where the computer runs too warm due to surrounding equipment or air flow restrictions. The MPRO-COOL is whisper-quiet at 30db(A) and when used with the MacPRO, cannot be heard.
"We are very pleased with the overwhelming reception we are receiving for our ProBrackets," said Josef Rabinovitz, president and CEO of JMR Electronics. "Professional, academic, business and consumer Mac Pro users want a mounting system that reflects the quality and beauty of the computer, the convenience of easily accessing their computer as well as protecting their expensive investment for the life of the computer. Our ProBrackets easily fulfills these requirements with a starting price of only $89 MSRP."
For a complete set of features and technical specifications, contact ussales(at)jmr(dot)com or call 818-993-4801.
About JMR Electronics
JMR is a leading value provider of scalable storage systems for high performance and capacity driven applications for multiple markets including; video and post-production, military and government, education, VOD, DCC, gaming, security, medical imaging, HPC and Web 2.0. Since 1982, JMR’s reliable and innovative RAID storage systems are proudly made in the U.S.A., manufactured entirely from their Chatsworth, California facilities. JMR’s complete line of SilverStor™ and BlueStor™ cloud-ready rackmount and desktop solutions are built to handle the most demanding project needs from ingest to distribution. For further information please visit http://www.jmr.com or call 818-993-4801.