London, UK (PRWEB) August 14, 2014
Worldwide clothing and footwear retail sales are predicted to see stable growth in the next 4 years, and are predicted to exceed USD 2 trillion by 2018. The key impetus to the market growth will be given by the developing countries. In 2013, the US was the biggest clothing and footwear market. However, by 2018 it is poised to be outpaced by China. Faster communications and continuously changing technology are expected to speed up and also globalize fashion trends.
Specialist stores are predicted to maintain its dominant position as the largest distribution channel for clothing and footwear products. However, online and discount stores are witnessing burgeoning growth. Moreover, clothing and footwear category accounts for the largest share of all online sales.
The top-performing players in the world clothing and footwear retailing market include New Look, Next, RennerRiachuelo, Benetton, Milano, Albasco, UNIQLO, Marks and Spencer, Zara, Peacocks, Esprit Holdings and HandM, among others.
In-demand research report “Global Clothing and Footwear Retailing, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape” drawn up by Conlumino is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Global Clothing and Footwear Retailing, 2013-2018: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape
Published: July, 2014
Price: US$ 4,950.00
The report offers a granular analysis of the world clothing and footwear retailing market and presents historical, current and forecast retail sales data. It covers the performance of different distribution channels for clothing and footwear items, gives profound insights in the major product categories and sub-categories, reviews the situation across the largest regional and country markets as well as contains a summary of trends prevailing in the world clothing and footwear market. The topical study highlights the key factors shaping the clothing and footwear retailing market, sheds light on the important industry developments and innovations. In addition, the report comprises a set of detailed forecasts for the world clothing and footwear retailing market through 2018.
- Essential review of the world clothing and footwear retailing market along with deep insights into the performance of major country-wide markets.
- Identification of the fastest-growing markets and the most lucrative opportunities.
- Look at the major development trends.
- Detailed examination of the clothing and footwear retailing market dynamics.
- Review of the recent industry innovations and developments.
- Granular analysis of the key distribution channels, product categories and sub-categories.
- Holistic view of the main factors influencing the development of the global clothing and footwear retailing market.
- Description of the competitive landscape and data on the top market players.
- Extensive market projections through 2018.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Conlumino page.