This conference brings all the heavyweights from mobile. It’s like the best of the Mobile World Congress, in San Francisco – in an intimate conference setting.
(PRWEB) August 13, 2014
This year the fresh and focussed 2-day event brings together leading brands, retailers, mobile network operators and start-ups that are utilizing mobile to deliver unique, contextual experiences to consumers. The Open Mobile Summit defines itself by gathering experts from a wide range of wireless and b2c industries from wireless carriers through to device manufacturers, Internet and commerce giants, media, retail, brands and app publishers. This wide collection of experts continues to promote knowledge transfer and ultimately provides the event with seeds of innovation unseen elsewhere.
Mark Curtis, CCO of Fjord said, “This conference brings all the heavyweights from mobile. It’s like the best of the Mobile World Congress, in San Francisco – in an intimate conference setting.”
Over 70 industry leaders will debate innovations in mobile to understand how businesses can deliver the next level of mobile experience to their consumers in today’s digital society. These include:
- Anthony J. Melone, CTO, Verizon Corporation
- Daniel Danker, CPO, Shazam
- John Kim, CPO, Expedia
- Claude Zellweger, Advanced VP of Design, HTC
- Michael Goo, VP Services and Platform, T-Mobile USA
- Ryan Spoon, SVP Product, ESPN
- Greg Ballard, SVP Digital Gaming, Warner Bros.
- Stephen Clements, Executive Creative Director, AKQA
- Joe Megibow, CDO, American Eagle Outfitters
- Joff Redfern, VP Mobile Product, LinkedIn
- Tim Connolly, VP Distribution, Hulu
- Kira Scherer Wampler, CMO, Trulia
- Mark Rolston, Founder and CCO, ArgoDesign
- Hardie Tankersley, VP Digital Product & Innovation, Fox
- Chris Klayko, Strategic Director for Manufacturing, Google
- Ohad Ben-Yoseph, Director of Strategy, LG Electronics
For 2014, The Open Mobile Summit is focussing on ‘Creating Unique Mobile Consumer Moments’. The various mobile experts will shed light around the latest possibilities that mobile offers the consumer in regards to services, experiences and lifestyle. The Summit will be the place to discuss innovations taking place at the ‘mobile-end-point’ - where mobile technology meets the consumer.
Confirmed sponsors for The Open Mobile Summit, SF 2014 are RadiumOne, Qualcomm, Kidozen, Modiface, OpenMarket, Citizen, Rocket Fuel
For more information about the Open Mobile Summit 2014 including speakers, agenda and venue, go to http://www.openmobilesummit.com.
About Open Mobile Media Ltd.
Open Mobile Media is a registered company in England and Wales – Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. The company specializes in providing business intelligence to business leaders across the converging mobile, Internet, media and high tech spaces.http://www.openmobilesummit.com.
Media and Press Contact:
0044 207 375 7532
0044 207 375 7516