In addition to delivering new features, iA Embedded for Canon 3.0 provides users everywhere in the firm, no matter their position, location or specific device, with the same interface and workflow as all of our products.
Tempe, Ariz. (PRWEB) August 13, 2014
nQueue, the leading provider of cost recovery and document scanning and routing technology, today announced the next generation of its flagship cost recovery software: iA Embedded for Canon. iA Embedded for Canon 3.0 has been built on the latest version of Canon MEAP and includes a redesigned interface that delivers a more natural user experience—and fewer clicks for the user—by leveraging the company’s innovative Adaptive Intelligence technology. iA Embedded for Canon 3.0 is available immediately.
iA Embedded for Canon 3.0 leverages Adaptive Intelligence to deliver a brand new interface, which improves ease-of-use. Specifically, the workflow is improved through the following features:
- Users can more quickly identify and select the function necessary to copy, scan or release prints with nQueue’s iA Print Anywhere.
- The most common operations can be configured as default selections.
- The new “Quick Pick” area appears automatically. Search, History, and Favorites are automatically selected at the right time without additional clicks.
- Multiple user interface configuration options allow the client to configure some of the fields or button labels of functions and order them on the screen.
- Adaptive Intelligence search functionality predicts results from entry in a single field; the user never needs to press a search button.
iA Embedded for Canon 3.0 delivers a uniform interface, even in a mixed fleet environment. “In addition to delivering new features, iA Embedded for Canon 3.0 provides users everywhere in the firm, no matter their position, location or specific device, with the same interface and workflow as all of our products,” says John Gilbert, Senior Vice President at nQueue.
Existing nQueue clients using iA Embedded for Canon may upgrade to iA Embedded for Canon 3.0 at no additional charge with the company’s Buy-It-Once Guarantee. nQueue clients receive all product updates and software upgrades at no additional charge, substantially reducing total cost of ownership and increasing the lifetime return on investment.
nQueue will be demonstrating iA Embedded for Canon 3.0 at the 2014 ILTA Annual Conference in Nashville on August 18-21. For more information about iA Embedded for Canon or nQueue please visit booth 808 or http://www.nQueue.com.