The increasing threats facing our cyber infrastructure underscore the urgency of our conference theme : how do we improve our cyber resiliency in one year’s time?
Washington, DC (PRWEB) August 20, 2014
The 5th Annual Billington Cybersecurity Summit will feature an all-star cast of cybersecurity speakers including Admiral Michael Rogers, Commander, U.S. Cyber Command and Director, National Security Agency/Chief, Central Security Service and Michael Daniel, Special Assistant to the President and Cybersecurity Coordinator, The White House. For more information or to register go to http://www.billingtoncybersecurity.com/2014summit/
Taking place September 16, 2014 at the Capital Hilton in Washington, D.C., this leading summit will also feature Dr. Phyllis Schneck, Deputy Under Secretary for Cybersecurity, NPPD, Department of Homeland Security, Richard Hale, Chief Information Security Officer, DoD, Jeffrey Eisensmith, CISO, DHS along with over 30 other distinguished speakers.
“The increasing threats facing our country’s cyber infrastructure underscore the urgency of our conference theme this year: how do we improve our cyber resiliency in one year’s time?,” said Thomas K. Billington, Chairman and Founder, Billington CyberSecurity, a leading executive education company exclusively focused on cybersecurity.
“We are honored that top leaders such as Admiral Rogers and Michael Daniel will join over 35 other top experts to address this urgent issue before our high level audience,” Billington said.
For more information or the agenda, go to http://www.billingtoncybersecurity.com/2014summit.
Along with increasing awareness on the most pressing cybersecurity topics, one of the primary goals of this summit is to enhance networking. Thus, three new features have been added to this year’s summit:
1. Cybersecurity Interactive Roundtable Sessions: These tables will enable attendees to exchange experiences and information regarding all of the dire cybersecurity topics.
2. One-on-One Meetings: These intimate encounters with the cybersecurity experts will allow your questions to be answered in a personalized manner.
3. Multiple Tracks: Several, concurrent tracks will be offered at this summit in order for a more thorough education about cybersecurity in the healthcare, finance and energy sectors, about continuous monitoring and insider threats.
Note to Media: Press who wish to attend should register at http://2014cyber.eventbrite.com. Please bring your media credentials to the conference.
The roundtables and one-on-one meetings are not open to the press. The breakout session on Finance is operating under Chatham House rules.
Because of the large expected attendance, walk-ins are discouraged.
The high level government and military speakers include:
Government and Military:
- Admiral Michael Rogers, Commander, U.S. Cyber Command and Director, National Security Agency/Chief, Central Security Service
- Brigadier General (retired) Gregory J. Touhill, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity Operations and Programs, Office of Cybersecurity and Communications (CS&C), Department of Homeland Security
- Dan Kaufman, Director, Information Innovation Office, DARPA
- Debora Plunkett, Director, Information Assurance Directorate, NSA
- Dr. Phyllis Schneck, Deputy Under Secretary for Cybersecurity, NPPD, Department of Homeland Security
- Dr. Ronald Ross, Fellow, NIST (Leader, FISMA Implementation Project)
- Jeffrey Eisensmith, Chief Information Security Officer, Department of Homeland Security
- Joseph Demarest, Assistant Director, Cyber Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Michael Daniel, Special Assistant to the President and Cybersecurity Coordinator, The White House
- Michael Walker, Project Manager, DARPA (leads Cyber Grand Challenge)
- Richard A. Hale, Deputy Chief Information Officer for Cyber Security and CISO, Department of Defense
- Brian Ahern, President and CEO, Industrial Defender, Lockheed Martin
- Edward Amoroso, Senior Vice President and Chief Security Officer, AT&T
- Robert Bigman, President, 2BSecure (Former CISO, CIA)
- Admiral Mike Brown, Vice President & General Manager Global Public Sector at RSA, the Security Division of EMC
- Brian Cincera, Senior Director, Information Security, Pfizer
- Byron Collie, Technology Fellow and Director of Cyber Intelligence, Goldman Sachs
- Simon Crosby, CTO and Co-Founder, Bromium
- Michael Daly, Chief Technical Officer for Cybersecurity, Raytheon
- David DeWalt, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, FireEye, Inc.
- Adam Firestone, President and G.M., Kaspersky Government Security Solutions, Inc.
- General Michael V. Hayden (Ret.), Principal, The Chertoff Group (Former Director, Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Agency)
- Chris Inglis, Former Deputy Director, National Security Agency
- Ed Keegan, Portfolio Director, Cyber Security Solutions, Hewlett Packard
- Darren Lacey, Chief Information Security Officer, The Johns Hopkins University and The Johns Hopkins Health System
- Victor Limongelli, President and CEO, Guidance Software, Inc.
- Chandra McMahon, VP, Commercial Markets, IS&GS, Lockheed Martin (Former CISO, Lockheed Martin)
- Sachin Nayyar, Chief Executive Officer, Securonix
- Kevin Novak, Chief Information Security Officer and IT Risk Manager, Northern Trust
- Marc Othersen, Chief Information Security Officer, Hess Corporation
- Dr. Michael Papay, V.P., CISO, Northrop Grumman
- Robert J. Pate, Principal Cyber Security Strategist, Leidos
- John Prisco, President & CEO, Triumfant
- Jim Routh, Chief Information Security Officer, AETNA
- Eddie Satterly, CTO BD&A, CSC
- Ted Schlein, General Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers•
- Chad Sweet, Co-Founder and CEO, The Chertoff Group
- Stuart Wagner, Director, IT Security & Compliance, Enterprise Products
TO REGISTER OR OBTAIN MORE INFORMATION FOR THE CONFERENCE:
**More Information: http://www.billingtoncybersecurity.com/2014summit/
About Billington CyberSecurity
Billington CyberSecurity is a highly trusted, independent, executive education and media company focused exclusively on cybersecurity, founded in 2010 by Tom Billington. Its conferences consistently attract many of the most knowledgeable experts on cybersecurity, including the President of Estonia, the current Director of NSA, and two retired four star generals. Recent conference topics include Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation; and Big Data; as well as scores of prior forums on cybersecurity.