Houston, Texas (PRWEB) August 14, 2014
One of the region’s largest operators will provide the closing keynote remarks Tuesday, September 16 for the 5th annual DUG Eagle Ford conference and exhibition. The conference, set for September 15-17, will be held at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas.
David Banks is the General Manager of the Eagle Ford Asset in South Texas for BHP Billiton. With a $3 billion budget focused on the region, Banks remarked in a recent interview the company has had 5,000 people directly involved in its South Texas operations. He is set to discuss development of the Blackhawk and Hawkville fields during his presentation.
More featured speakers include:
- Lee M. Tillman, President and CEO, Marathon Oil Corp.
- Timothy L. Dove, President and COO, Pioneer Natural Resources
- Tom Petrie, Chairman, Petrie Partners
- Charles Cusack, COO, Halcón Resources Corp.
- Glenn Hart, Chairman, President and CEO, Laredo Energy IV LP
- Richard Cargile, President, Midstream, Energy Transfer Partners LP
- Jim Webster, General Manager, Midstream, Phillips 66
Last year, Trade Show News Network named DUG Eagle Ford one of America’s top 25 fastest growing events. With more than 4,500 oil and gas professionals and 400 exhibitors set to converge at the event, this year’s exhibition is poised to break records for the fifth straight year.
About Hart Energy
For 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.