Albany, NY (PRWEB) August 17, 2014
Polyether monomer in the Chinese market mainly refers to methoxy polyethylene glycol (MPEG), allyloxy polyethylene glycol (APEG), and tresylated polyethylene glycol (TPEG). With the improvement of R&D capabilities and the progress of production technology, polyether monomers have been widely used in construction, daily chemicals, pharmaceutical manufacturing and other fields.
To view the table of contents for this market research report, please visit : http://www.researchmoz.us/china-polyether-monomer-mpegapegtpeg-industry-report-2014-2017-report.html.
Construction-use polycarboxylate superplasticizer functions as the main application area for Chinese polyether monomer products. In 2007-2013, China’s polycarboxylate superplasticizer output grew rapidly at a CAGR of 43.3%. In 2013, China’s polycarboxylate superplasticizer consumption attained 3.6 million tons, up 56.5% year on year; the volume of polyether monomers demanded by polycarboxylate superplasticizer was around 600,000 tons.
For now, there are still numerous companies actively involved in construction and expansion of polycarboxylate superplasticizer projects in China, with planned and ongoing capacity of polycarboxylate superplasticizer totaling over 430,000 tons in 2013-2014, including 120,000 tons from Sichuan Gaodi Sitong New Materials Co., Ltd. and 80,000 tons generated by Xinxiang Yuantai Building Materials Co., Ltd. The development of polycarboxylate superplasticizer will trigger large demand for polyether monomer; it is expected that China’s superplasticizer-use polyether monomer production will post a CAGR of 12.0% in 2014-2017.
Liaoning Oxiranchem,Inc., Liaoning Kelong Fine Chemical Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Huangma Chemical Industry Group Co., Ltd., and Shanghai Taijie Chemical Co., Ltd. as major polyether monomer suppliers in China enjoy a combined market share of over 60%, and some companies are positively extending to the downstream polycarboxylate superplasticizer industry. For example, Taijie Chemical boasted 120,000 t/a polycarboxylate-dedicated polyether as well as 50,000 t/a macromonomer and superplasticizer masterbatch in 2013; in 2014, it intended to build a 50,000 t/a polyether and 50,000 t/a polycarboxylate superplasticizer production line in Chengdu.
China Polyether Monomer (MPEG/APEG/TPEG) Industry Report, 2014-2017 by ResearchInChina contains the followings:
- Status quo, market supply & demand, competition pattern, prospects, etc. of Chinese polyether monomer industry;
- Impact of supply & demand, capacity expansion, and price variation of upstream raw materials such as ethylene oxide, methanol, acrylic acid, and enol on the development of Chinese polyether monomer market;
- Impact of supply & demand, capacity expansion, and price changes of downstream segments; e.g., polycarboxylate superplasticizer and surfactant on the development of Chinese polyether monomer market;
- Operation, polyether monomer business, prospects, etc. of 3 foreign polyether monomer enterprises and 6 Chinese counterparts;
- Operation, superplasticizer business, prospects, etc. of 4 polycarboxylate superplasticizer companies in China.
View more market research reports at http://www.researchmoz.us/chemicals-market-reports-57.html.
Table of Content
1. Overview of Polyether Monomer
1.1 Classification and Application
1.2 Industry Chain
2. Development of Polyether Monomer in China
2.1 Status Quo
2.2 Competition Pattern
2.3 Market Price
2.4 Outlook and Forecast
3. Development and Influence of Polyether Monomer Upstream in China
3.1 Ethylene Oxide (EO)
3.1.1 Market Supply and Demand
3.1.2 Competition Pattern
3.1.3 Market Price
3.2.1 Market Supply and Demand
3.2.2 Market Price
3.3 Acrylic Acid (AA)
3.3.1 Market Supply and Demand
3.3.2 Competition Pattern
3.3.3 Market Price
4. Development and Influence of Polyether Monomer Downstream in China
4.1 Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
4.1.1 Market Supply and Demand
4.1.2 Competition Pattern
4.1.3 Market Price
4.2.3 Import and Export
5. Major Foreign Polyether Monomer Enterprises
5.1.3 Operation of High-Performance Materials Division
5.1.4 Polyether Monomer Business
5.1.5 Development in China
5.2.3 Polyether Monomer Business
5.2.4 Business in China
5.3 LOTTE CHEMICAL
5.3.3 Polyether Monomer Business
5.3.4 Business in China
6. Major Chinese Polyether Monomer Enterprises
ResearchMoz is the one-stop online destination to find and buy market research reports and industry analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For more information, kindly contact:
Get more market research report at https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/227772465.