Chapel Hill, NC (PRWEB) August 25, 2014
Between April 1, 2014 and June 30, 2014, jobs4america recorded 16,395 net new US contact center jobs created.
“Once again, the numbers are showing that companies continue to recognize the value of US-based contact center agents,” stated Matt Zemon, Chairman of jobs4america and CEO of American Support.
“We commend telecommunications companies like Asurion, Comcast and Frontier Communications along with financial service organizations such as Alliance Data and Nationwide Insurance for expanding their US operations,” Zemon continued. “We also commend all the organizations that are choosing to outsource to BPOs with a strong US presence including Chime Soutions, IBEX Global, ACCT, Red Vetures and Targeted Metrics.”
Jobs4america uses data compiled by Dallas-based Site Selection Group to record US job creation. For quarter one, the results are:
April 1, 2014 through June, 2014 Top 10 US Site Expansion/Openings:
1. Chime Solutions (1,120 in Morrow, GA)
2. IBEX Global (800 in Spring Hill, TN)
3. Asurion (800 in Las Vegas, NV)
4. Alliance Data (700 in Columbus, OH)
5. ACCT (625 in Junction City, KS)
6. Nationwide Insurance (600 in Columbus, OH)
7. Comcast (600 in Hudson, NH)
8. Red Ventures (580 in Charlotte, NC)
9. Frontier Communications (550 in Provo, UT)
10. Targeted Metrics (535 in Kansas City, KS)
April 1, 2014 through June, 2014 Top 10 US Site Closure/Downsizing:
1. General Dynamics (645 in Sandy, UT)
2. Bank of America (540 in Charlotte, NC)
3. Express Scripts (418 in Ft. Worth, TX)
4. General Dynamics (300 in Lynne Haven, FL)
5. APAC (239 in Charlotte, NC)
6. Nielson (237 in Radcliff, KY)
7. Scarborough Research (220 in Sarasota, FL)
8. Convergys (200 in Watertown, NY)
9. AT&T (200 in Springfield, IL)
10. Century Link (160 in Seattle, WA)
About jobs4america: Founded in 2012, jobs4america is a coalition of forward-looking business leaders committed to creating jobs in America with an original goal of creating 100,000 new US-based contact center jobs in a two-year period. jobs4america advocates the value of U.S.-based workers to enhance both customer experiences and the U.S. economy. jobs4america’s current goal is to create another 100,000 new U.S.-based contact center jobs by December 31, 2015.
jobs4america invites like-minded companies, big and small, to join in our goal of creating US-based jobs.
About Site Selection Group, LLC:
Site Selection Group is a leading location advisory and economic incentives firm specializing in call center site selection services. They provide four core services including location advisory, economic incentive services, real estate services and economic development consulting. Through the utilization of cutting-edge databases and analytical tools, their experts can maximize the efficiencies of location decisions for corporations around the world. For additional information, please visit their website at http://www.siteselectiongroup.com or contact Jeff Sheehan at 214-271-0565