SpendSmart Networks future growth is directly linked to the value we drive to clients, merchants and consumers. We look forward to strong, continued growth powered by our technology innovation and partner success
San Luis Obispo, CA (PRWEB) August 19, 2014
SpendSmart Networks Inc., (OTC: SSPC), a leading provider of mobile customer loyalty and merchant performance advertising solutions, today announced tremendous growth achievements.
The company’s customer growth rate has increased YOY by 277%. In July 2013 just over 58,000 were added to the network bringing the total to 1,006,957 whereas in July 2014 the subscriber network skyrocketed by 161,000 people, ending with a total of 2,159,461 customers. With 114% YOY growth, expansion of services continues to build across the nation for the mobile loyalty brand. In addition to surpassing the 2 million customer benchmark, over the last four months the company has seen its market expansion and employee base double. The company’s goals and projections are set to hit 3 million customers by the end of 2014.
“Our laser focused go-to-market efforts continue to pay off. With a strong focus on licensee expansion, technology enhancements and customer growth, we have been able to directly impact our market with a unique solution that meets many of today's pressing business needs by providing operational, real-time business intelligence specific to customer loyalty" said Alex Minicucci, CEO of SpendSmart Networks. "We are confident that we will build further on this growth in 2014 and beyond. This growth will happen organically, along with strategic partnerships that offer complimentary solutions to expand our network.”
SpendSmart Networks focuses on connecting merchants and consumers through its suite of services that includes digital engagement, mobile marketing and financial tools. These services are implemented and supported by a vast network of certified digital marketing specialists, aka “Certified Masterminds,” who complete a proprietary mobile marketing & loyalty training course designed by SpendSmart. Consumers’ dollars go further when they spend them in the SpendSmart Network’ of merchants, as they receive exclusive deals, earn rewards and build a connection with their favorite merchants. Quoting directly from http://www.SpendSmartInc.com “Digital Customer Loyalty at it’s finest”.
“SpendSmart Networks future growth is directly linked to the value we drive to clients, merchants and consumers. We look forward to strong, continued growth powered by our technology innovation and partner success”, comments Minicucci.
Some industry stats:
- According to Venture Beats, customer opening rate of texts (SMS) is 98 percent compared to 22 percent for emails.
- Mobile offers through customer loyalty programs are redeemed 10x more frequently than compared to email or print offers (emarketer).
New name and brand:
- The company rebranded as SpendSmart Networks in June 2014, signaling a new stage of direction and growth. It reflects the company's expanded vision to provide value to clients, merchants and consumers through their networks.
New Innovative Solutions Released
- Mobile Rewards Redemption Feature: Ability for consumers to redeem rewards and offers through our licensees’ mobile websites
- Spanish Version of Loyalty Tablet: Allows our licensees to provide a loyalty solution for merchants who primarily serve Spanish speaking patrons
- Loyalty Rewards App: Development has begun on our Loyalty Rewards IOS/Android App, slated for release in October.
Executive Team Expanded With Talented Industry Veterans
- Global CRM and Social Media Strategist- Starr Hall has joined as Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations. Formerly Hall worked with companies such as Samsung Mobile USA, Verizon, Activision and True Religion.
- New VP of Engineering- Brian Olson brings more than 20 years experience in IT solutions. He has served as CTO and in advisory roles for a number of leading companies such as EMC, Atempo and Storactive and VERITAS Software (now Symantec)
Starr Hall Egan
VP of Marketing & PR
SpendSmart Networks, Inc. (OTC: SSPC)