Redwood Shores, CA (PRWEB) August 20, 2014
Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN), the leading revenue management solutions provider to the life science and technology industries, announced today that it has launched Model N Express, a comprehensive, pre-configured SaaS revenue management solution built on best practices and optimized for mid-size Pharma and MedTech companies.
A study by KPMG revealed that 32% of midmarket executives report their most significant barrier to growth is pricing pressures. In order to grow and expand their business, emerging and mid market life sciences companies need to optimize revenue and efficiently manage their pricing, compliance and rebates to maximize business value.
“Midmarket companies require an out-of-the-box, end-to-end revenue management solution as the cornerstone of a successful revenue growth strategy in the life science industry,” said Model N CEO, Zack Rinat. “Model N has packaged 14 years of experience working with the largest brands in life sciences — including J&J, Merck, Boston Scientific, Stryker, and Amgen — into an enterprise-grade SaaS offering for midmarket companies.”
Meets Midmarket Demand for Out-of-the-Box SaaS Solution
Model N understands the demands facing midmarket companies, including a need for low total cost of ownership with safe, secure and fast SaaS delivery of revenue management solutions:
- Jump start setup with standard contract, price and rebate discounting strategies with flexible parameters to support the uniqueness of offers
- Monitor and optimize revenue with pre-defined reports and analytics and ad-hoc capability to answer challenging business questions
- Manage compliance with pre-approved regulatory price type definitions to facilitate policy automation
Reduced Time to ROI
In addition, one annual subscription fee includes the SaaS solution, implementation services, training, and ongoing support with regular updates to stay current. Model N Express helps companies to grow while adding additional solutions for easy and cost effective processes:
- Maximize value and streamline processes by leveraging pre-configured analytics and reporting for contracts, pricing, and incentives embedded into a comprehensive, integrated SaaS solution
- Go live faster with standardized system configurations, templates, libraries, and standard operating procedures based on industry best practices
- Become self-sufficient more quickly by using your own data for training
Model N Express is Driving Midmarket Adoption
Model N’s deep expertise in life sciences includes a number of existing customers, including Johnson & Johnson, Aztrazeneca, Merck, Novartis, Boston Scientific, Amgen, etc. After 14 years of working with the industry leaders, Model N is bringing enterprise-grade solutions to the midmarket this year with multiple mid-market customers, including Tolmar, Keryx, Sizewise, and Auxilium.
About Model N
Model N is the leader in Revenue Management solutions. Model N helps its customers maximize their revenue and reduce revenue compliance risk by managing every dollar that impacts their top line encompassing contracting, pricing, incentives, and rebates. Model N leverages its deep industry expertise to support the unique business needs of Life Science and Technology companies across more than 100 countries. Global Customers include: Actavis, Allergan, Amgen, Atmel, Boston Scientific, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Dell, Johnson & Johnson, Linear Technology, Merck, Marvell, Maxim, Micron, Nokia, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, ON Semiconductor, and STMicroelectronics. Learn more at: modeln.com. Model N is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol MODN.
Model N® is a registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.