It is good to have something enjoyable to pass time while waiting in the queue or on your way home, but it is even better to combine fun with benefits. Hence Wordlines for iPad is a game with elements of vocabulary and spelling training - Vitaliy Chepkov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia (PRWEB) August 21, 2014
Fed up with boring word searches and Scrabble? Meet Wordlines, a fresh mix of classic Lines board arcade and word games. Wordlines invites players to build the words themselves by moving letters across the game field. It is as simple as everything of genius. Just align letters scattered on the board to make a new word and clear it from the game field. Sounds easy, but it can be tricky, with various mission tasks that challenge players to create longer words or combos or to respect tight move time limits. Be strategic; think several moves ahead. It's like chess, only with letters on the board!
"Working on the game, we kept in mind our key goals to make it both captivating and useful," said Vitaliy Chepkov, the creator of the Wordlines for iPad. "It is good to have something enjoyable to pass time while waiting in the queue or on your way home, but it is even better to combine fun with benefits. Hence Wordlines for iPad is a game with elements of vocabulary and spelling training."
- Addictive gameplay. Who can resist the temptation to find out how far their intelligence and a tiny bit of luck may take them?
- More than 30 levels to unlock. Various tasks and missions to spice things up.
- Several free play modes. Stay in the game as long as possible before letters fill all free squares on the game field.
- Challenging level goals to make a player to create longer words and combos and think faster to stay within allotted time limits.
- Over 100,000 English nouns. Extensive and growing vocabulary.
- Online dictionary reference to check the words players are not familiar with and enlarge active vocabulary.
- Trophy Room to show off the achievements. Devoted players are awarded special prizes that can be shared with friends on Twitter and Facebook.
- Most comprehensive auto-save: the game will be resumed just where it was paused.
Wordlines is available worldwide exclusively through the AppStore in the Word Games category. There is also a lite version for those who are hesitant. Try it out, it is absolutely free.