We see Sierra Trading Post as a great growth vehicle for TJX and an opportunity to further extend our value proposition to the outdoor and active lifestyle customer segment.
Cheyenne, WYO (PRWEB) August 20, 2014
Sierra Trading Post, the highly popular destination to buy apparel, footwear, outdoor and fitness gear at up to 70 percent off, will open a South Denver store in Greenwood Village, Colo., on Thursday, Aug. 28. The Internet retailer currently operates stores in Wyoming, Idaho and Nevada and is part of the TJX family of companies.
In addition to saving up to 70 percent on well-known brand names, customers can expect an exciting and different retail shopping experience at the new Greenwood Village location.
Carol Meyrowitz, Chief Executive Officer of The TJX Companies, Inc., stated, “I couldn’t be more excited about this grand opening. We see Sierra Trading Post as a great growth vehicle for TJX and an opportunity to further extend our value proposition to the outdoor and active lifestyle customer segment.”
Gary Imig, President of Sierra Trading Post said, “We’re thrilled to open our newest retail store in South Denver. We want shopping with us in the store to be as convenient as shopping with us online, and we’re leveraging some of the newest technology to make that happen for our South Denver customers.”
GRAND OPENING, THURSDAY, AUGUST 28
Local shoppers can enjoy the newest Sierra Trading Post retail store 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday through Saturday and 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday during the Grand Opening.
- First 200 shoppers through the door on Thursday receive a complimentary tote bag, plus an extra 10% off purchases storewide, excluding gift cards
- Gift cards from $25-$500 given to first 100 shoppers through the door Thursday
- Complimentary professional photo taken in-store Thursday
- Enjoy an extra 20% off purchases storewide, excluding gift cards, all weekend long
- Enter for a chance to win a ski trip for two to Jackson Hole. Full details in store.
STORE FACTS & FEATURES
- Location: 5910 S. University Blvd, Cherry Hills Marketplace, in Greenwood Village,
- Next to T.J. Maxx and HomeGoods
- More than 20,000 square feet of retail space
- Regular hours:
- 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday-Saturday
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday
- Beautifully designed store layout
- Interactive shopping stations allow for searching inventory in the store
- In-store pickup saves customers time and money
- Mobile app scan feature provides additional product information for most products
Sierra Trading Post offers high quality product from brands you know and love. Sierra Trading Post buyers love the deals and live for the adventure, buying from more than 3,000 brands to bring both to customers around the world.
In addition to providing a new shopping option for local residents, the new store plans to add approximately 70 full- and part-time jobs to South Denver. At this time, Sierra Trading Post is continuing to hire. Go to stp.me/Apply to learn more.
In celebration of its new South Denver location, Sierra Trading Post will contribute to the community by presenting a $5,000 donation to Thorne Nature Experience, a charity whose mission is to connect youth to nature through joyful, hands-on environmental education experiences, at a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 7:45 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 28.
ABOUT SIERRA TRADING POST
Headquartered in Cheyenne, Wyo., Sierra Trading Post is a leading off-price Internet retailer. Our buyers “Love the Deals and Live the Adventure.” Sierra Trading Post has offered customers savings of up to 70% since 1986 on outdoor gear, shoes, clothing, accessories and home furnishings. In addition to the Greenwood Village, Colo., location, Sierra Trading Post has stores in Boise, Idaho; Reno, Nevada; Cheyenne and Cody, Wyo., as well as a Technology Campus in Fort Collins, Colo. Sierra Trading Post is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide.
For how-to outdoor tips, awesome coupons and more, visit us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and our blog, Sierra Social Hub. To learn more about the product we sell and the customer experience we offer, visit http://www.sierratradingpost.com.