Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 21, 2014
DeskDirector, the leading IT Service provider client portal application, has recently released its 14.2 versions which include powerful enhancements to both its Client Console and Staff Heads Up Display.
The new 14.2 Client Console includes many new features including;
- The ability to add screenshots to existing tickets.
- Enhanced chat functionality including staff photos in pop ups.
- An optional video welcome screen to introduce DeskDirector to clients.
- QuoteWerks Integration for ConnectWise partners.
- Improvements to both start-up performance and internet availability monitoring.
The 14.2 release of the Staff Heads Up Display has been further enhanced with a number of partner led features. Highlights set to revolutionize the service delivery process for MSPs include;
- The MSP now has the unique ability to brand the Heads Up Display and provide it to IT staff at clients.
- Client presence indicators have been added throughout the product to allow staff to know when clients are available for support interactions including chat.
- The new ServiceRadar Datagrid allows an MSP to see client presence across all open tickets.
- Chat conversations are automatically recorded into the PSA.
- Plus many more features.
“We are really excited with the additional features within 14.2. Many of the developments have come from feedback from our partners who play a key role in shaping DeskDirector’s development,” says Phill Claxton, Co-Founder, DeskDirector. “We are already underway on the next phase and look forward to announcing that in coming months.”
To learn more about DeskDirector, visit http://www.deskdirector.com.
About Autotask (http://www.Autotask.com)
Autotask Corporation helps IT organizations worldwide work smarter with a complete, cloud-based IT business management platform that enables efficiency, accountability and access to the metrics that drive intelligent business decisions. With built-in best practices and workflow automation, Autotask speeds time to revenue while continually improving service delivery.
About ConnectWise (http://www.connectwise.com)
Designed exclusively for the IT Channel, ConnectWise is the leading business management solution for service providers, MSPs, technology consultants, integrators, and developers. Today more than 71,000 IT professionals rely on ConnectWise to achieve greater accountability, operational efficiency and profitability.
About DeskDirector (http://www.DeskDirector.com)
DeskDirector is a portal tool that has been built for IT Service Providers to better serve their clients’ needs by using innovative features such as providing self-service, seeing the presence of clients and interacting with them via the chat feature. DeskDirector provides unparalleled customer service, ensuring it continues to foster stronger relationships with both its customers and partners locally and internationally. To see how DeskDirector can promote success through its innovative features, visit their website.