Boulder, CO (PRWEB) September 10, 2014
Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), a leading IT and data management research and consulting firm, today announced it will host a research Webinar entitled “Advanced Operations Analytics and Beyond: A Look at Real Adoptions and Real Plans in the Real World,” featuring EMA VP of Research, IT Megatrends, Analytics and CMDB Systems, Dennis Drogseth.
Based on groundbreaking research across 250 respondents in North America and Europe, this Webinar will examine the rising interest in analytic solutions to support IT and operations more broadly. For the first time ever, IT professionals will be able to see a credible map of where and how their peers are adopting advanced analytics in support of optimizing IT performance and service quality.
During this Webinar, Drogseth will provide answers to the following questions:
- What data sources (e.g. events, time series data, log file data, business data, etc.) are being prioritized in the present/ future?
- What analytics are most preferred based on use case and buyer type, such as real-time predictive, future/trending/data mining, transaction-based, what/if analytics, etc.?
- What are the most critical use cases for advanced operations analytics in the real world?
- What kinds of benefits have been achieved to date?
- What organizational, process, or other “political” roadblocks might stand in the way of cross-domain analytics for IT and how are they being overcome?
- What integrations with other IT investments are preferred in general and based on use case (e.g. other modeling tools, service modeling and application dependency mapping, workflow and automation, service desk, etc.)?
The Webinar is Wednesday, September 24 at 2:00 p.m. EDT. Those who wish to attend can register at: http://research.enterprisemanagement.com/advanced-operations-analytics-webinar-pr.html
About Enterprise Management Associates (EMA)
Founded in 1996, Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) is a leading industry analyst firm that specializes in providing deep insight across the full spectrum of IT and data management technologies. EMA analysts leverage a unique combination of practical experience, insight into industry best practices, and in-depth knowledge of current and planned vendor solutions to help its clients achieve their goals. Learn more about EMA research, analysis, and consulting services for enterprise line of business users, IT professionals and IT vendors at http://www.enterprisemanagement.com or blogs.enterprisemanagement.com.