Lente Designs have gone 'dotty' over thier new series of covers for the iPad Air and iPad Mini. The polka dot gets a modern twist.
Buckinghamshire (PRWEB UK) 26 August 2014
These British designed covers for the Apple iPad Air and iPad Mini are made with premium textiles and build quality. Lente Designs mini polka dot is a modern twist on a classic polka pattern. The chic colour palette is red and white, purple and white and pink and white for the iPad mini and red and white and purple and white for the iPad Air. The case offers advanced protection for technology in a modern, unique style.
Priced at under £20, the covers come pre-gift wrapped in a metallic foil bag with free UK delivery. Perfect gifts for birthdays, back to school, Christmas or any occasion.
- Printed onto a soft polyurethane (the same material apple use for their Smart Covers) and - combined with a super soft inner lining.
- Complete all-round protection for the Apple iPad Air/iPad Mini
- Auto sleep/wake up function when cover opened and closed
- Front cover folds into a stand to allow a 'typing' angle and a 'movie' angle
- High friction inner frame for a safer grip
- Cut-outs for easy access to all the ports, charging, camera, and speaker
Lente Designs is a small UK based design house just outside London in Buckinghamshire with a mission to bring unique style to modern technology. All products have been engineered to be individual in design yet thoughtfully practical and manufactured from premium materials.
Lente Designs Limited, Seven Acre Business Park, Aylesbury Road, Aston Clinton, HP22 5AH, UK