“Our attorneys are united by their enthusiasm for the law and a relentless dedication to our clients, and I think that is why 14 of our attorneys, as well as the firm overall, have received this recognition,” said Charles W. Bone.
Nashville, Tenn. (PRWEB) August 22, 2014
Nashville-based law firm Bone McAllester Norton PLLC announced today that it is celebrating three separate honors from the 21st edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. More than a dozen of its attorneys have been named to the 2015 list. Two attorneys, Charles Robert Bone and Anne C. Martin, were also chosen as “Lawyer of the Year” in Nashville in their respective practice areas. And the firm itself has been named a “Best Law Firm” in a Tier 1 ranking in the 2015 edition of U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.”
“Our attorneys are united by their enthusiasm for the law and a relentless dedication to our clients, and I think that is why 14 of our attorneys, as well as the firm overall, have received this recognition,” said Charles W. Bone, founder and chairman of Bone McAllester Norton. “We are grateful to our peers for observing the expertise and passion behind what we do.”
Charles Robert Bone was named Best Lawyers® 2015 Administrative/Regulatory Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Nashville. Anne C. Martin received this distinction for Employment Law—Individuals.
The Bonelaw attorneys listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2015 list are:
- Trace Blankenship for the areas of Banking and Finance Law and Non-Profit/Charities Law;
- Charles W. Bone for the area of Administrative/Regulatory Law;
- Charles Robert Bone for the areas of Administrative/Regulatory Law and Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships);
- John P. Branham for the area of Personal Injury Litigation—Plaintiffs;
- Larry W. Bridgesmith for the areas of Employment Law—Management and Labor Law—Management;
- William T. Cheek III for the areas of Food and Beverage Law and Non-Profit/Charities Law. Will is the only listed lawyer for Food and Beverage Law in Tennessee.
- Paul W. Kruse for the areas of Copyright Law and Trademark Law;
- Anne C. Martin for the areas of Employment Law—Individuals, Employment Law—Management and Litigation—Labor and Employment;
- Sam J. McAllester III for the areas of Banking and Finance Law and Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law;
- C. Michael Norton for the area of Banking and Finance Law;
- Bryan E. Pieper for the area of Employment Law—Individuals;
- Jack F. Stringham II for the areas of Banking and Finance Law and Real Estate Law;
- Edward M. Yarbrough for the areas of Criminal Defense: Non-White Collar, Criminal Defense: White-Collar and DUI/DWI Defense;
- and Stephen J. Zralek for the area of Copyright Law.
Bone McAllester Norton received the “Best Law Firms” Tier 1 ranking for Nashville in seven areas:
- Administrative/Regulatory Law;
- Banking and Finance Law;
- Criminal Defense: Non-White Collar;
- DUI/DWI Defense;
- Employment Law—Individuals;
- Employment Law—Management;
- and Personal Injury Litigation—Plaintiffs.
The Best Lawyers in America list for 2015 includes attorneys covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia, and inclusion in this year’s publication is based on more than 4.3 million detailed, confidential evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
For more information on Bone McAllester Norton and its attorneys, visit http://www.bonelaw.com.
About Bone McAllester Norton PLLC
Bone McAllester Norton PLLC is a full-service law firm with 38 attorneys and offices in Nashville and Sumner County, Tennessee. Our attorneys focus on 17 distinct practice areas, providing the wide range of legal services ordinarily required by established and growing businesses and entrepreneurs. Among our practices, we represent clients in business and capital formation, mergers and acquisitions, securities matters, commercial lending and creditors’ rights, commercial real estate and development, governmental regulatory matters, commercial litigation and dispute resolution, intellectual property strategy and enforcement, entertainment and environmental matters. Our client base reflects the firm’s deep understanding and coverage of today’s leading industry and business segments. For more information, visit http://www.bonelaw.com.
# # #
Ann Dee McClane, (615) 742-6889