The service was very quick with prompt delivery. I will recommend it to anyone at any time (User: Bolfun2002)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) August 24, 2014
For everyone interested to save money on their international top ups to Nigeria, TelephoneNigeria.com announces a new promotion running until the end of September: 100% Bonus on mobile credit transfers to any Airtel mobile in Nigeria. This promotional campaign is a good chance for customers to send a gift to relatives and friends in Nigeria, or simply control how the money they send home is spent.
The 100% Bonus applies for any load above $8 or the equivalent value in other currencies. The extra credit is sent instantly and is valid only for prepaid Airtel customers in Nigeria. More details about the conditions can be found in the Terms and Conditions of the promotion on TelephoneNigeria.com.
The mobile recharge process on TelephoneNigeria.com is as easy as it gets. It takes less than 1 minute to enter all the mobile recharge details and submit the payment using any of the five major currencies accepted. Both the airtime amount and the bonus will be applied to a valid Airtel Nigeria number in real time.
To benefit from the current offer and send the 100% Bonus, one has to be a TelephoneNigeria.com customer. Plus, the 100% Bonus applies only to customers that haven't topped up electronically since April 2014. Opening an account does not cost a thing and it takes little time, since the design and functionality makes it easy to follow through. Three easy steps to go, and the international top up is carried out immediately. The process takes place within a highly secure environment and major payment methods are accepted, whether credit or debit cards, and even PayPal.
Besides Airtel, one can send airtime to other operators in Nigeria: Etisalat, MTN, and the recently added network Glo.
International top ups with TelephoneNigeria.com take less than 1 minute. The website is optimized for:
- Easy navigation and purchase from PC, tablet and mobile
- Secure payments via PayPal, or using any major credit/debit card
- Instant mobile load
- 24/7 customer support by chat, email, help center
- Best top up value on the global market
- Recharge history and other transaction details in the online account
- High accessibility due to its language selection option
- Transparency of all communication via email and media news
- Focus on maintaining privacy (TRUSTe seal on website)
What differentiates TelephoneNigeria.com from other services of the kind are the:
- Low prices offered and the value of the transaction, which is at the moment among the best, if not the best, on the market
- Possibility to recharge several mobiles pertaining to different networks in the same country
- Simple online recharge process
- Fast credit transfer
- 24/7 Support by chat, email and Help Center, in both English and Spanish
- Easy payment through PayPal or using any major debit/credit card in Euro, USD, AUD, GBP
- 100% transaction security protected by Trustwave, a strong data security system
- Regular promotions
- Policy focused on integrating superior customer service
- Offers Voice Credit for international calls
- Offers monthly plans to call Nigeria at the lowest rate on the market
Customers label the service as "easy," "fast" and "reliable." Here are some opinions picked up from top review websites:
“The service was very quick with prompt delivery. I will recommend it to anyone at any time.” (User: bolfun2002)
“Thanks for the opportunity you are giving me. Concerning your service, I was positively impressed about the interview made by your employee that called me when I did my first purchase; she was very kind and professional, and also about quickness in processing orders each time I do one.” (User: cieloestivo)
"I am satisfied. The pricing is okay." (User: adetutuijose)
"I was very grateful that there was an easy and convenient way for me to top my husband's phone so that he keeps his cash for more important needs. Too many money transferring services are refusing to send to Nigeria because of scammers, but this hurts legitimate couples from taking care of the business they need to till the one coming over can come. So thank you very much TelephoneNigeria.Com!" (User: Spycpnut)
TelephoneNigeria.com is an interactive website and a brand of KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA, and listed as no.18 among the fastest growing telecom companies in the USA in 2014, with an increase of 506% from $6.7 million in 2010 to $41.0 million in 2013. KeepCalling, the company whose brand TelephoneNigeria.com belongs to, provides telecom solutions: mobile recharges (direct top ups, airtime credit or mobile load), Voice Credit for calls and SMS, Virtual Numbers (local numbers), monthly plans for different destinations, through various ethnic websites. Presently, KeepCalling serves hundred of thousands of consumers and businesses worldwide, with a high focus on customer satisfaction.