Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) August 24, 2014
Moving into their newest office on September 2, 2014. North Valley Neurology and Sleep announce that the west valley community will have a premier neurology group. The new office is located in Sun City West. The address is 14418 W Meeker Blvd., Suite 200, Sun City West, AZ 85375. This office will be staffed with Dr. Maninder S. Kahlon, neurologist, who has been the thriving force in the Sun City and Sun City West area for the last nineteen years. His expertise and experience along with his genuine caring demeanor makes him and North Valley Neurology and Sleep, the only choice for neurological needs. This office will also be home for two leading neuro-psychologists, Dr. Amy Knapp and Dr. Brian Klinck. They have been in the area for a few years and come highly recommended by the Primary Care Physicians in the area. Dr. Amir Buljina, a rehabilitation medicine physician, rounds out the group at this office. His treatment of patients both inpatient and outpatient will establish a great essential service for this group. The goal is to make North Valley Neurology and Sleep the one connection for all of anyone's neurological needs. Dr. Amandeep Sodhi stated that “no patient or physician can do better than having their needs in neurology handled by this group”.
Jeffrey S. Gitt, DO is the founder and president of this group that has been in the valley practicing and growing his corporation with patient satisfaction with good diagnosis and treatment plans. Dr Gitt has been nominated by his peers to receive the Top Doctor Award more than once over his career including this year. He is also a board certified sleep medicine physician and a certified specialist in multiple sclerosis. He speaks to many groups about multiple sclerosis including latest information regarding new treatment and studies. “This is turning into an extremely excellent group of providers that I am honored to work and be established with”, said Dr. Jeffrey Gitt and continued with “our patients and the community will benefit immensely with this team”.
This growth will continue into October 2014 with the opening of another location at 9305 W. Thomas Rd., Suite 385, Phoenix, AZ 85037. This office will be the main home for Dr. Swaraj Singh. He is board certified in vascular neurology and has been instrumental in further development of the stroke programs at four local hospitals in the west valley.
Dr Kahlon will also return to Sun City, AZ in October 2014 serving this community again at 13640 N. 99th Ave., Suite 400, Sun City, AZ 85351. His patients have been waiting for his return and he will be accepting new patients at this location as well.
These offices will have neurology, neuropsychology, and rehabilitation medicine along with pain management and neurosurgeon support for comprehensive medical care and treatment.The inspiration is to develop a group of multiple specialty physicians to emerge as a comprehension neuroscience organization to meet the community needs with those needs being the driving force and future.
About the Providers
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Gitt hails from Detroit, Michigan. Dr Gitt finished his residency in Neurology at Georgetown University Medical Center from 1984-1987, also serving as Chief Resident. Dr. Gitt then relocated to the Phoenix area in 1987, and has been in private practice in the Phoenix area for the last 27 years. Dr. Gitt is board certified in Neurology by The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, in Sleep Medicine by The American Board of Sleep Medicine and is a Multiple Sclerosis Certified Specialist, by the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers
- Dr. Maninder Kahlon is a neurologist practicing in this community for over 19 years. Dr. Kahlon trained at Long Island Jewish Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine where he served as chief resident. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Neurology, and the American Association of Electro Diagnostic Medicine. His areas of interest include peripheral neuropathy, dementia, and balance disorder. He is sub-specialized in neurophysiology.
- Dr. Swaraj Singh, areas of interest include vascular diseases affecting brain such as stroke, aneurysms, venous thrombosis etc., headaches and neurodegenerative disorders. He is member of American Academy of Neurology, American Heart Association, Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology and American Medical Association. Dr. Singh has various publications during his training including co-authoring a text book chapter. He has presented his research in various national and international conferences. He has been awarded many times including best resident of the year, Jeff Nicholas prize for dedication towards care of veterans and a prize for evidence based improvement in practice
- Dr. Klinck obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Nebraska-Omaha, and his PsyD. from the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy-Phoenix. His primary clinical specialty is diagnosis of memory and cognitive disorders and he typically diagnoses patients suffering from dementing conditions, stroke/TIA, traumatic brain injury, post-concussion syndrome, toxic metabolic encephalopathy, multiple sclerosis, Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s Disease, normal pressure hydrocephalus, epilepsy, executive functioning deficits, mild cognitive impairment and deficits occurring due to emotional symptoms
- Dr. Knapp is a clinical neuropsychologist and a nationally certified school psychologist with specialized training in pediatric, adult, and geriatric neuropsychology. She received her doctoral and master's degrees in clinical psychology from the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy-Phoenix. . She has worked extensively in both inpatient and outpatient settings evaluating a wide range of patients with traumatic brain injury, complex medical and neurological problems, learning problems, developmental delays, autism, ADHD, emotional-behavioral disorders, strokes, seizures, dementia, and various neurodegenerative disorders.
- Dr Buljina is a rehabilitation physician and board certified by the American Board of Physical medicine and Rehabilitation. His residency training was with the Medical College of Ohio in Toledo. He moved to the area in 2006 and has been in the west valley practicing since his arrival. He has a great program to help patients with their balance issues.
Bond with North Valley Neurology and Sleep at http://www.northvalleyneurologyandsleep.com or call for any needs or information at 602/482-2116 or 623/322-5700.